Birmingham City (H) Match Thread

Bwash_Ram

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brum players runs into Huddlestone and goes down. 

Replay shows Huddlestone obviously stepping across him ? Shane Nicholson: "I don't think Huddlestone has intentionally stepped across him"

No FK awarded, play was stopped as he was holding his face. Still Derby possession.

Just now, oldtimeram said:

Did Martin drive it past their goalkeeper and crashed it into the back of the net?

No he mishit it and it trickled past (inches away from) Lee Camp who appeared to be stuck in a tar pit.

Every Derby thought is backwards. Reminds me of Clement ball. Keep passing to Huddlestone in midfield who would be free if he turned forward, but every time he goes backwards putting us under immense pressure. We're playing lots of difficult balls towards Roos with one or two Brum players closing down long before it reaches him. Who'd be a goalie?

We need to be way more positive and forward thinking. On the occasional moments we're in their half, we're also pressing high. 

Good play from Malone, lifts it to Martin who heads it down to Jozefzoon but his 1-2 return from Waghorn is overhit. Bit of Derby possession later can't create an opening. 

Bielik with a good recovery strteching following a poor Derby pass (I think Lowe?) - Gardner flops like a fool. Another stoppage from a player feigning injury. Derby shouldn't have kicked that out.

Archived