Any Vegans or Vegetarians on here?

froggg

My step daughter made the transition from being a vegetarian to Vegan.

I love cooking and the thought filled me with trepidation. I bought a book called Bosh.

I have to say the recipes are simple and the food is outstanding.

So much so that my wife and I now eat a vegan meal at least two or three times a week when we cook for her. (She normally deals with her own food)

The cheesy mac and greens is to die for

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, BathRam72 said:

I love cooking and the thought filled me with trepidation. I bought a book called Bosh.

So much so that my wife and I now eat a vegan meal at least two or three times a week when we cook for her. (She normally deals with her own food)

Guess she's only a step daughter so you can get rid of her easier.

8 hours ago, BathRam72 said:

That is a cracking book. I've got that and made plenty of tasty things.

9 hours ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Boycie's logic is to get rid of the cows to prevent to 'ozone hole' opening up. The quickest was to do that is by eating beef.

You didn’t read my post did you?

Don't worry, you’re not alone. ?

Had a Goodfellas vegan falafel pizza (wtf) for dinner last night, with lots of salad and smokey sweet potato chips. The pizza (a free try) was a bit like someone had made spreadable falafel! Okay taste just made an odd pizza, nothing to do with no cheese though.

30 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Had a Goodfellas vegan falafel pizza (wtf) for dinner last night, with lots of salad and smokey sweet potato chips. The pizza (a free try) was a bit like someone had made spreadable falafel! Okay taste just made an odd pizza, nothing to do with no cheese though.

My step daughter loves them ☹️

17 minutes ago, BathRam72 said:

My step daughter loves them ☹️

I reckon it might have been better with some cheese on top! ? Veggie cheese, no animal rennet in that is! ? 

Tried some vegan sausages (Goodlife Smokey Bean Sausages) a few days ago (another freebie try) and they were okay taste but just an odd texture, too soft. 

Really liked this vegan salad dressing though - made a tasty change as we normally make our own (so easy)...

Bonsan Organic Vegan Sweet Mustard Dressing

https://www.ocado.com/webshop/product/Bonsan-Organic-Vegan-Sweet-Mustard-Dressing/422795011?

35 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

I reckon it might have been better with some cheese on top! ? Veggie cheese, no animal rennet in that is! ? 

Tried some vegan sausages (Goodlife Smokey Bean Sausages) a few days ago (another freebie try) and they were okay taste but just an odd texture, too soft. 

Really liked this vegan salad dressing though - made a tasty change as we normally make our own (so easy)...

Bonsan Organic Vegan Sweet Mustard Dressing

https://www.ocado.com/webshop/product/Bonsan-Organic-Vegan-Sweet-Mustard-Dressing/422795011?

Thanks for the tip.

I will give it a go

Archived