Hang Your Heads In Shame

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, andyburton72 said:

Watching the Champions League Final, BT Sport commentators just said that it was a strange atmosphere inside the stadium. Rocking before the start but fans overtaken by nerves once it started.

Maybe we're not the only ones.....

The atmosphere in the centre of Madrid at 5am was incredible. Probably.

Wonder how many slating our fans on here were actually there, or are actually Derby fans?. 

I was there, great day, the stadium doesn’t lend itself to an amazing atmosphere, so called singing areas etc. Thought outside the stadium Derby took over London, Covent Garden etc. Walking up Wembley way was a sea of black and white and mostly Derby fans  being heard, great support

Sith Happens
9 minutes ago, Shaftesbury st said:

Wonder how many slating our fans on here were actually there, or are actually Derby fans?. 

I was there, great day, the stadium doesn’t lend itself to an amazing atmosphere, so called singing areas etc. Thought outside the stadium Derby took over London, Covent Garden etc. Walking up Wembley way was a sea of black and white and mostly Derby fans  being heard, great support

Certainly the op is one of the most passionate rams fans on here.

3 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Certainly the op is one of the most passionate rams fans on here.

I’m not doubting anyone’s passion at all I want to make that clear. I’m doubting the people on here slating us, I think it’s unfair, not sure I heard anything from Villa other than that annoying Yippy aye aye song 

In fairness I think once the game had started it became a bit tense. Most people were wrapped up in watching the game. Sometimes things get tense and it isn’t an atmosphere to sing and dance around in. Most people are concentrating on keeping their underwear clean.

Archived