Congratulations to Aston Villa

Sexydadbod

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

B4...you're sounding quite bitter towards Villa. Are you sure you're not just fed up with the fact that we didn't win as opposed to who beat us?

They did win fair and square...no dodgy decisions or flukes.

Or is it that they play in claret, white and blue............

.........like Burnley ?

I understand people might dislike us for what happened. The build up, all that hope. We had it last year and it really hurts. One thing I loved was all the Derby fans saying well done, and then I remembered what the Fulham fans were like towards us last season... And I just wanted to give Derby fans the respect they deserve, whereas Fulham were obnoxious.

Did we deserve to win? I thought we had a lot of the game, played well in parts, El Ghazi was incredible, McGinn too. You silenced Grealish and we had a few chances - Abraham, Grealish, El Ghazi, a few others. 

Last 20 mins you were much more on top, for sure. But the gameplay was equal, 50/50, and we did score lucky goals - no doubt there, but we got in those positions and for the luck.

There is a nice respect between our teams right now. I think a lot of people are offended at cocky Villa fans (not on here), but here's the thing, we don't believe th hype, we have been through hell with managers and bad chairman, then almost losing our club completely, so when we are loud - it's nothing more than bravado, we spend most time worried and thinking the worst!!!

Villa's wins at pride park and villa park made us fearful of them, so ultimately that gave them the advantage.

But its already history.

3 hours ago, Avfcfan said:

I understand people might dislike us for what happened. The build up, all that hope. We had it last year and it really hurts. One thing I loved was all the Derby fans saying well done, and then I remembered what the Fulham fans were like towards us last season... And I just wanted to give Derby fans the respect they deserve, whereas Fulham were obnoxious.

Did we deserve to win? I thought we had a lot of the game, played well in parts, El Ghazi was incredible, McGinn too. You silenced Grealish and we had a few chances - Abraham, Grealish, El Ghazi, a few others. 

Last 20 mins you were much more on top, for sure. But the gameplay was equal, 50/50, and we did score lucky goals - no doubt there, but we got in those positions and for the luck.

There is a nice respect between our teams right now. I think a lot of people are offended at cocky Villa fans (not on here), but here's the thing, we don't believe th hype, we have been through hell with managers and bad chairman, then almost losing our club completely, so when we are loud - it's nothing more than bravado, we spend most time worried and thinking the worst!!!

Soooooo....I didn't stick around for the presentation, but did JT appear in his full villa kit to wave the trophy around ?

8 hours ago, HantsRam said:

B4...you're sounding quite bitter towards Villa. Are you sure you're not just fed up with the fact that we didn't win as opposed to who beat us?

They did win fair and square...no dodgy decisions or flukes.

Or is it that they play in claret, white and blue............

.........like Burnley ?

No mate

Well how about tom lawarance about to shoot at goal through on open goal gets pushed in the back and two secounds later we did it back oh thats right ref books our player.

I say villa got lucky.

1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

No mate

Well how about tom lawarance about to shoot at goal through on open goal gets pushed in the back and two secounds later we did it back oh thats right ref books our player.

I say villa got lucky.

It’s in the past, move on, getting wound up won’t help you. I’m sure you martial arts teacher told you to be gracious in defeat didn’t he?

10 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

No just get my own back next time but at the moment I dont have tetsudo take out my frusrations with.

I’ve seen them bow at each other after bouts, not winge and moan that they cheated, it’s called being a sore loser.

Maybe you need to be gracious in defeat and hope we replace them in the prem next year. Then we can have a crafty laugh at their expense, as long as nobodies looking.

3 hours ago, RamNut said:

Villa's wins at pride park and villa park made us fearful of them, so ultimately that gave them the advantage.

But its already history.

You are right. I also the think that in a game like that you need 11 players putting in an 8/10 performance. A lot of our players didn’t put that performance in.

5 hours ago, Boycie said:

I’ve seen them bow at each other after bouts, not winge and moan that they cheated, it’s called being a sore loser.

Maybe you need to be gracious in defeat and hope we replace them in the prem next year. Then we can have a crafty laugh at their expense, as long as nobodies looking.

How about I dont feel I dont think they dont desevse to win the game and go up.

Archived