Glimmer of if you’ve missed out

cannable

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Surprised we managed to do that before, with major one off special games like this at Wembley I’d have thought Wembley themselves would want to sell neutral tickets to make more money directly. If we can manage to do it again that would be brilliant mind, protest enough and they may give in like they did before. Don’t get why there should be so many supporters at any football match who aren’t fans of either team, really doesn’t make sense. Seats viewing special games like this should really almost solely be for fans of either team, 18k or whatever it is not going to the clubs is ludicrous.

To be fair - if you didn’t support Villa or Derby - would you pay 389 to club Wembley to watch a play off final

I went with a client last season to watch Spurs and Man City - duckin ridiculous price....

I would welcome these tickets going back on for genuine supporters

I hope they do 

I was lucky - supported Rams for over 40 years...was there in 1976 Charity shield

basically got lucky in the random number placement 

don’t thjnk that ST holders should get a double dip for so many 

although I go more away nowadays - I had only the right to the lottery - sone you win - some  you lose 

I think the extra allocation came from the QPR supporters not selling out, in fact if I remember rightly we could have and should've had even more. Unfortunately, for us, both teams in this season's final are very well supported and will sell out comfortably - we already have. Villa have had a more strategic way of letting the fans who've been to games a chance at getting them before they go onto general sale. It's a much better system than ours. I believe tomorrow it goes to the fans who've been to three or more games this season. I imagine it will be close to selling out after that point considering their average attendance this season. 

11 hours ago, cannable said:

The allocation for QPR was 36,000 and both clubs managed for squeeze another 9,000 tickets each. Might be worth causing a shitstorm on Twitter to see if we can do the same again.

Bloody hope so! 

9 hours ago, Ambitious said:

I think the extra allocation came from the QPR supporters not selling out, in fact if I remember rightly we could have and should've had even more. Unfortunately, for us, both teams in this season's final are very well supported and will sell out comfortably - we already have. Villa have had a more strategic way of letting the fans who've been to games a chance at getting them before they go onto general sale. It's a much better system than ours. I believe tomorrow it goes to the fans who've been to three or more games this season. I imagine it will be close to selling out after that point considering their average attendance this season. 

Naaah, QPR secured additional tickets unbeknownst to Derby. 

John Vicars seemed bemused at the very suggestion that QPR were getting extra tickets and yet a few days later they got them.

It’s at that point we went for more.

13 hours ago, irobinson said:

To be fair - if you didn’t support Villa or Derby - would you pay 389 to club Wembley to watch a play off final

I went with a client last season to watch Spurs and Man City - duckin ridiculous price....

I would welcome these tickets going back on for genuine supporters

I hope they do 

I was lucky - supported Rams for over 40 years...was there in 1976 Charity shield

basically got lucky in the random number placement 

don’t thjnk that ST holders should get a double dip for so many 

although I go more away nowadays - I had only the right to the lottery - sone you win - some  you lose 

I was lucky - supported Rams for over 40 years...was there in 1975 Charity shield.

FTFY

Archived