Villa or WBA

Day

Play Off Final  

174 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want to beat Leeds and then Villa in the final. 

I don’t want anyone to be able to say we didn’t beat all the top teams in the division to get promoted. 

Leeds and Villa are the media darlings. Lets turn them over and move on up. 

Having had a browse on the play-off teams forum sites, it was interesting to see most of their opinions.  Aston Villa's forum: most of them are very confident that they will see off the Baggies and would prefer us at wembley, but think its devine right to be the team back in the Premiership. Leeds are 50/50, some think they have blown it others are calling the Rams manager "Fat Frank" and want to do us for making a fuss over spygate. The Baggies are not confident of getting past Villa.

15 minutes ago, plymouthram said:

Having had a browse on the play-off teams forum sites, it was interesting to see most of their opinions.  Aston Villa's forum: most of them are very confident that they will see off the Baggies and would prefer us at wembley, but think its devine right to be the team back in the Premiership. Leeds are 50/50, some think they have blown it others are calling the Rams manager "Fat Frank" and want to do us for making a fuss over spygate. The Baggies are not confident of getting past Villa.

On twitter also, Villa fans think they're already up, WBA are preparing for another season in the championship, and Leeds are half despairing and half confident as they've already turned us over twice. 

Villa for me just because of that twisted football gods thing where we beat a team twice then lose the big one at Wembley , we need games where there is not a single doubt in the players minds that it will be hard to beat a team that has done us twice this season , the mindset will be spot on if we are up against it with something to prove underdogs

For some strange masochistic reason.....Villa

its like when we get to the world cup, i always want us to draw Germany or Brazil. These are the games you'd want to play in. Progressing simply because of an easier draw almost devalues anything achieved. 

Unlike many others, i love Grealish. He really is the dogs doo dahs. The best player in this league by a mile. Therefore i want us to play him again, and beat him. We've proved that we are better than west brom. He haven't yet shown anything against Leeds or Villa.

Any team that beats Leeds and Villa will truly deserve to go up.

I don’t like doing this as Leeds are massive favourites to beat us, but I think we can beat West Brom again but I fear Villa, their midfield with Grealish and their forwards who we can handle. I think they have to be favourite to go up, but lets see, we are massive outsiders and that might suit us COYRs

WBA, for sure. 

Although while I believe there's a chance we can beat Leeds, they're still massive favourites.

Archived