We're All Rams Together

Inverurie Ram

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just looked up the meaning of a football supporter and i got the following

a person who is actively interested in and wishes success for a particular football team.

I guess the other term often used on here in a  negative way is Happy Clapper

What our club needs on Sunday is as many Supporters/Happy Clappers as possible

Get behind your team give them your 100% commitment and who knows we could then need to do the same against dirty leeds

and if we happen to lose theres always next year COYR

41 minutes ago, TommyPowel said:

I just looked up the meaning of a football supporter and i got the following

a person who is actively interested in and wishes success for a particular football team.

I guess the other term often used on here in a  negative way is Happy Clapper

What our club needs on Sunday is as many Supporters/Happy Clappers as possible

Get behind your team give them your 100% commitment and who knows we could then need to do the same against dirty leeds

and if we happen to lose theres always next year COYR

I agree with this, so on Sunday, and every game after , let's all start to behave like true supporters and get behind our team, lets roar them onto victory, lets support the boys not get on there backs after one misplaced pass or a side way pass lets do what supporters should do, support our team. Once A Positive Ram Always A Positive Ram.

"Sometimes I feel like throwing my hands up in the air.

I know I can count on you.
Sometimes I feel like saying "Lord, I just don't care".
But Frank's got the love we need to see us through.

Time after time I say, "Oh Lord, what's the use".
Time after time I say, "This just won't do".
But sooner or later in life the things you love you lose.
Just like before I know I can count on you

Frank's got the love I need to see us through
Frank's got the love I need to see us through
Frank's got the love I need to see us through................"

image.jpeg

On 13/04/2019 at 23:04, Inverurie Ram said:

We Are All Rams Together..........It doesn't matter if we are child, adult, OAP, female, male or kangaroo......we have HOPE.

Derby County Got Talent.

We all have a Derby County Connection.

Ant.......enjoy us again doing the double over Manchester United on a regular basis again. Up the Rams Union flags.

Dec - enjoy us giving Manchester City a good doing once again. We will all get there together.

C'mon The Rams.

Ahhhh they were the days!! “The Key Club”

And also Footballers running at players, wish we saw more of that from our boys now.

We're All Rams Together..........another great opportunity awaits.........will it be 1 more game?, 3 more games? or 4 more games?

We've been here 10 years or so, can we learn from the Q.P.R game, the Reading game, the Fulham game?

We will achieve what we want to achieve by working hard together, staying strong, and being positive on and off the pitch together.

Help don't hinder. Loud & Proud Derby County. We are better together.

2 hours ago, Inverurie Ram said:

We're All Rams Together..........another great opportunity awaits.........will it be 1 more game?, 3 more games? or 4 more games?

We've been here 10 years or so, can we learn from the Q.P.R game, the Reading game, the Fulham game?

We will achieve what we want to achieve by working hard together, staying strong, and being positive on and off the pitch together.

Help don't hinder. Loud & Proud Derby County. We are better together.

Can you load Nothing Else Matters by Metallica cos that’s how it feels to me!?

What I would give to be there for this game. Lovely Sunday Brisvegas morning,going to a blues bar this arvo, bit of a kip then up for a 9.30 pm kickoff. Weekend has been great so far, my Rugby League team (Canberra Raiders) had a great win last night and are top  3 and the side I hate (Brisbane Broncos) got flogged. Feeling very confident about this game. 

Archived