We're All Rams Together

Inverurie Ram

At the end of the day, we are still fighting and still very capable of finishing in the top 6.

We can still do this by working together, being together, staying together, singing together and winning together.

If George Ezra can get away with it, so can we!

Oh and @AmericanRam is coming along on Saturday with his good lady and their visit alone is going to kill off all our previous history of slipping up at this stage, bottling it, all those gypsy curses, everything in the past regarding such, like not getting penalty decisions our way etc, let's face it, if Ashley Cole had been wearing a Chelsea shirt last week at Brentford, he would have been given two penalties for that!

Well it's all going to change for the very better on Saturday and beyond.

Here we go....here we go....here we go.....

I did try to post a positive thread after the Rotherham game, but @Boycie got rid of that one, and cursed it!

So come on sing up, D.C.F.C...Love, Life & Unity.........

"Hey pretty Frankie's people
We're all Rams together, we're all Rams together
Hey pretty Jody's people
We're all Rams together, we're all Rams together, hey.........

image.jpeg

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes

but......

ultimately we are nothing more than little blobs of cytoplasm, clinging to a rock which is spinning through space at 67,000 miles per hour and we are all going to die.

3 hours ago, Inverurie Ram said:

At the end of the day, we are still fighting and still very capable of finishing in the top 6.

We can still do this by working together, being together, staying together, singing together and winning together.

Oh and @AmericanRam is coming along on Saturday with his good lady and their visit alone is going to kill off all our previous history of slipping up at this stage, bottling it, all those gypsy curses, everything in the past regarding such, like not getting penalty decisions our way etc, let's face it, if Ashley Cole had been wearing a Chelsea shirt last week at Brentford, he would have been given two penalties for that!

I did try to post a positive thread after the Rotherham game, but @Boycie got rid of that one, and cursed it!

Hey pretty Jody's people

image.jpeg

???

7 hours ago, Inverurie Ram said:

Hey pretty Jody's people

image.jpeg

I think b4 has nicked your login details mate.

I'd like to believe and whilst I'm still confident we can put the 3 teams at home away, our away form has not been good enough for some months. 

We've left ourselves in a position where we need a turnaround in away form not seen for 6 months.

We Are All Rams Together..........It doesn't matter if we are child, adult, OAP, female, male or kangaroo......we have HOPE.

Derby County Got Talent.

We all have a Derby County Connection.

Ant.......enjoy us again doing the double over Manchester United on a regular basis again. Up the Rams Union flags.

Dec - enjoy us giving Manchester City a good doing once again. We will all get there together.

C'mon The Rams.

Totally different game, something that always strikes me when watching games from that era and before. The players are 100% committed and just get on with it when fouled. None of the rolling around like they've been taken out with a sniper rifle that you see in every game now.

The speed with which defence turns to attack also stands out. The new vogue for building attacks from the back in a measured and controlled way might be more technical but it's far less entertaining IMO.

(My red helmet emoji and all the rest don't want to play!!!)

"So don't stop Forest falling
It's Derby County calling
A power I just can't deny
It's never changing
Can't you hear me, I'm saying
I want you for the rest of my life

Together forever and never to part
Together forever we do
And don't you know
I would move heaven and earth
To be together forever with you"...........

I do apoligise to every single one of you, it was hard work having to suffer the likes of this fella back in the 80's and I think he's back and he's together forever a bit like us lot.........I think I'm going back down the boozer. C'mon Max Lowe's Dandy Dons!

On 12/04/2019 at 07:29, HantsRam said:

I think b4 has nicked your login details mate.

I'd like to believe and whilst I'm still confident we can put the 3 teams at home away, our away form has not been good enough for some months. 

We've left ourselves in a position where we need a turnaround in away form not seen for 6 months.

No I would never ever do that

I would not how to do that.

1 hour ago, ramit said:

Rams together, courtesy of the Icelandic Ram Appreciation Society

000RAMS03-800x500.jpg

Can't be any Rams fans amongst this lot, their holding the sheep the wrong way round. Because we know what we are, we know what we are, we're sheep pooing bas****s we know what we are.

I don't even want to know what there making those poor sheep do.

Archived