We're All Rams Together

Inverurie Ram

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, HantsRam said:

Thought I would post so that it didn’t look like Inverurie ram was talking to himself ?

Good afternoon sir........welcome aboard the 'positive' thread, as you can see theirs me and ermmm......you on it!

I'm thinking of changing the title to 'I'm a Ram, everyone else is arguing on all the other threads about diddly squat"......just think the title is a bit long, and so many will start asking me when are we signing this diddly squat and is he any relation to David 'Diddy' Hamilton and the like.

You try posting a positive thread on here and you just know you'd be better off licking the fridge door!

Changing attitude.........in the chase to the Premier League.

7 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

Good afternoon sir........welcome aboard the 'positive' thread, as you can see theirs me and ermmm......you on it!

I'm thinking of changing the title to 'I'm a Ram, everyone else is arguing on all the other threads about diddly squat"......just think the title is a bit long, and so many will start asking me when are we signing this diddly squat and is he any relation to David 'Diddy' Hamilton and the like.

You try posting a positive thread on here and you just know you'd be better off licking the fridge door!

Changing attitude.........in the chase to the Premier League.

I'm with you brother!

After the tricky 2 or 3 months feels like the sunlit uplands have been reached once again. 

The sun is out, B4 is out of hibernation,  you're providing the tunes...what's not to like. 

So its join hands together and.....with a one  two, one two three four,

Ging-gang-gooly-gooly-gooly-gooly.....

?

2 hours ago, SKRam said:

Catching up, I’m with yer lads! Looking for same tomorrow night. Hoping to go, DCFC said can pay on gate though looked at Swans someone said you can’t. Tried SCFC ticket office.... no answer?

I've looked at Swans also, they can do all sorts, feed the fish, chase the coppers, play football and get a lift to the football, I'm sure they could sort you out a ticket also.......have you tried the Swansea v Derby County match thread or is that full of doom and gloom, who should play, why they should play, and if they don't, there's going to be sulking of the highest order, usually about 22 seconds after kick off........I might be a little over optimistic with the 22 seconds........and steady on......some doomer and gloomer will be quoting me about moaning at the moaners in a minute......oh the joys!

Here's the answer......

6 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

I've looked at Swans also, they can do all sorts, feed the fish, chase the coppers, play football and get a lift to the football, I'm sure they could sort you out a ticket also.......have you tried the Swansea v Derby County match thread or is that full of doom and gloom, who should play, why they should play, and if they don't, there's going to be sulking of the highest order, usually about 22 seconds after kick off........I might be a little over optimistic with the 22 seconds........and steady on......some doomer and gloomer will be quoting me about moaning at the moaners in a minute......oh the joys!

Here's the answer......

Swan nil to Derby will suit me fine ?

17 hours ago, SKRam said:

Catching up, I’m with yer lads! Looking for same tomorrow night. Hoping to go, DCFC said can pay on gate though looked at Swans someone said you can’t. Tried SCFC ticket office.... no answer?

I'm sure you've already seen but pay on the day is available tonight. Cash only.

44 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

I'm sure you've already seen but pay on the day is available tonight. Cash only.

Cheers Burton, was going to go to PP but saves an earlier start. And have the reddies to hand! Preparing for the off, will have to save the ale for Friday! 

Archived