Semi-Final winners(2)£1,800,000

Semi-Final losers(2)£900,000

Final runners-up(1)£1,800,000

Final winners(1)£3,600,000

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, SamUltraRam said:

So as we made £180,000 prize money by winning I wonder if Uncle Mel is going to donate our share of the gate receipts to Accrington ?

That would give us a proper bond with such a great club

I know he did this with Hartlepool but I think we are in tougher financial times now.

What we have done is get them their record crowd and gate receipts, which will be a significant financial boost to them so we have made a good contribution. Hopefully a fair amount will have been spent in the fan park,  too.

As they said, we were a better draw than Southampton,  who would have only taken around 1,000.

15 minutes ago, angieram said:

Hopefully a fair amount will have been spent in the fan park,  too.

What a cracking place that was. £2 pints before the game. £1 after, even though they lost. Nice burgers. The bar staff were great as well; they served us quickly and even let me have a slice of their pizza after the game. @Stanleyhouse, I don't know if you have any sway, but it would be great if you could put a quick word in with the owner, who I'm sure is fairly accessible seeing as he's on Twitter and was talking to the fans both before and after the game.

22 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

What a cracking place that was. £2 pints before the game. £1 after, even though they lost. Nice burgers. The bar staff were great as well; they served us quickly and even let me have a slice of their pizza after the game. @Stanleyhouse, I don't know if you have any sway, but it would be great if you could put a quick word in with the owner, who I'm sure is fairly accessible seeing as he's on Twitter and was talking to the fans both before and after the game.

Andy Holt, our owner. What do you want me to ask him? 

22 minutes ago, Stanleyhouse said:

Andy Holt, our owner. What do you want me to ask him? 

Yeah, I follow him on Twitter and spoke to him before the game. No questions, was just wondering whether you could tell him how good the whole day was, especially because of the cheap drinks. The friendly bar staff also deserve praise, especially the lad who gave me some pizza. Maybe just making him aware of this thread and the feedback on the one you made after the Southampton game would be good.

P.S. Put a good word in for yourself, as well. You've been great!

17 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

As fast as he wants.....

As fast as he waaaaaannnnnnts

Burton shakes his Willy

As fast as he wants....?(And repeat).

New away day chant for the faithful...

Shame there's no syllables left to describe the size! Would perhaps require a fair few superlatives.?

20 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

As fast as he wants.....

As fast as he waaaaaannnnnnts

Burton shakes his Willy

As fast as he wants....?(And repeat).

New away day chant for the faithful...

I know a Der-by fan, Der-by fan,

drinks pints of purple fruits ? by the can, by the can....

Just now, BurtonRam7 said:

Thanks for calling my attention to that hitherto unknown style of piercing!?

I was thinking about the history wherby Albert basically used the piecing with a chain to basically lash his old man down.

Historical rumour had it he was so well endowed the slightest sight of comely female flesh caused great embarrassment as "little albert" would spring to attention. 

Seeing as you're a well endowed young feller, just passing on this history lesson ?

Archived