Our away support

Jimbo Ram

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll always remember a game against Wimbledon in about... 2003 ish? (after they moved, but before they changed their name), and I think 2 Wimbledon fans came along - they were sat in a single block by themselves. One of the most bizarre sights I've ever seen!

9 hours ago, erathirea said:

I'll always remember a game against Wimbledon in about... 2003 ish? (after they moved, but before they changed their name), and I think 2 Wimbledon fans came along - they were sat in a single block by themselves. One of the most bizarre sights I've ever seen!

There was about 30 of them. Even still was bizarre.

12 hours ago, erathirea said:

3 hours ago, SillyBilly said:

There was about 30 of them. Even still was bizarre.

3 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

Yep, I think 35 was the official number iirc.

Are we up to 100 yet?

On 24/01/2019 at 02:34, Alan Ramage 4 EVA said:

Blimey O Riley !

That still gives me goose bumps whenever I think of him slotting it past Budgie in front of the packed away end I was jumping up and down all the way back to Pond street that day !

We also used to take large numbers to Hillsborough I recall going on a football special train and getting off at Herries road near the stadium walking up to the ground and into Leppings lane end when the terraces were open ,going down the notorious tunnel .Seem to think we were going down to division 3 and wendies were going up division 1?

I was running away trips for South Peak branch and we took 2 coaches to Sunderland ffs.

Pretty sure it was about 9k to Sheff U, but I remember that day well as I got chinned by a scummy Blades fan through the window of our car as we queued out of town.

Archived