Sign in to follow this  
Alpha

Premier League 18/19

United should have sacked Mourinho and gone for a progressive manager, but they stuck with a man who hasn't changed his tactics in years. Parking the bus is outdated, they should have gone for Bielsa instead.

Edited by Andicis

Third season syndrome for Mou?

No idea why Man Utd went for him. Surely after Moyes and Van Gaal, you want to go for a manager who will bring the fans back on side with an attacking brand of football. 

Mourinho was such a short-term view. Looking for instant success.

Mourinho has just given a totally unprofessional interview on Bein Sports. The guy is so rude. 

I don’t care if he wins trophies, he leaves clubs in a mess and has to buy success. I think I could get Man U better than he has with 400 million to spend, anyone could. 

3rd season failure is on for him again. 

13 hours ago, Abu Dhabi Ram said:

Mourinho has just given a totally unprofessional interview on Bein Sports. The guy is so rude. 

I don’t care if he wins trophies, he leaves clubs in a mess and has to buy success. I think I could get Man U better than he has with 400 million to spend, anyone could. 

3rd season failure is on for him again. 

The clip I saw of that was a stupid question really on communication, when you have to face the media following a defeat Mourinho probably handled it fairly well considering. 

1 hour ago, ViewsFromTheMiddle said:

Looking quite forward to Palace Liverpool.

Always a good atmosphere at Selhurst and two teams with a lot of pace.

Boring as fook so far😬