Premier League 18/19

Alph

We all see it differently, for me that was a dangerous challenge.

1 minute ago, Andicis said:

Shocking performance from Michael Oliver. Van Aanholt's tackle was never a foul, and then Liverpool win a penalty for a Salah dive. This is why no English refs were called up for the World Cup.

1 minute ago, ViewsFromTheMiddle said:

Wasn't even a foul.

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ViewsFromTheMiddle said:

Horrible dive by Salah.

2 minutes ago, ViewsFromTheMiddle said:

Wasn't even a foul.

Worst thing about it, is Palace could have been 1-0 up, except for the shocking decision from Oliver, and instead the referee has totally swung the game on it's head with 2 awful decisions. Top 6 sides get all the ref bias.

3 minutes ago, froggg said:

We all see it differently, for me that was a dangerous challenge.

I respect that, but if you can't go in for a tackle in which you win the ball, then what can you challenge for? It was a fair tackle, got the ball before the man, as far as I'm concerned that's a good challenge.

Just now, Andicis said:

I respect that, but if you can't go in for a tackle in which you win the ball, then what can you challenge for? It was a fair tackle, got the ball before the man, as far as I'm concerned that's a good challenge.

What do you think after watching the slow mo reply?

34 minutes ago, Andicis said:

Once again, a shocking decision from Michael Oliver. Salah got breathed on and Bisaka gets a red card. Disgusting refereeing cost Palace this game.

Roy Hodgson and I disagree with you. 

2 minutes ago, David said:

Roy Hodgson and I disagree with you. 

Wouldn't you say Salah had already miscontrolled it? Because there is easily an argument for that too, alongside the fact that I don't think there was anything close to enough contact for Salah to hit the deck there.

Just now, Andicis said:

Wouldn't you say Salah had already miscontrolled it? Because there is easily an argument for that too, alongside the fact that I don't think there was anything close to enough contact for Salah to hit the deck there.

No. Red card all day long.

7 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

Wolves vs Man City

Woeful officiating. You may feel the handball wasn’t obvious, but to deny City a stonewall penalty a moment later. Wtf is that all about?

Offside AND a handball for the Wlves goal and then the most obvious penalty for city...terrible officiating... glad they have equalized. 

22 minutes ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

This is a new use of 'stonewall' I'm not aware of. Was it a Spanish player that was 'fouled'?

Did you miss the foul on David Silva? I couldn’t believe the penalty wasn’t given. Right infront of the referee.

City desperately unlucky not to win that. Having said that, Wolves played well.

Sith Happens
18 hours ago, Bris Vegas said:

Wolves vs Man City

Woeful officiating. You may feel the handball wasn’t obvious, but to deny City a stonewall penalty a moment later. Wtf is that all about?

I suppose the free kick for Sterling diving made up for it. Glad Aguero didnt get a penalty for his theatrics too.

Archived