Premier League 18/19

Alph

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was just going to post this, they remind me of the utter rubbish Rowett served up last season! Moroniho’s teams are so boring.

7 minutes ago, Andicis said:

United are awful. They're a Gary Rowett side with better players, no pressure in the middle of the park at all. I hope Leicester win.

Taking off Maddison made them worse. Gray had a poorer half too. Chilwell wasted a few crosses and Leicester just seem a bit happy to settle for a decent game and narrow defeat. 

You’d imagine Leicester to be a comfortable top 10?

Just now, Alpha said:

Taking off Maddison made them worse. Gray had a poorer half too. Chilwell wasted a few crosses and Leicester just seem a bit happy to settle for a decent game and narrow defeat. 

You’d imagine Leicester to be a comfortable top 10?

I think Fulham and Wolves will be some of the new teams to compete with them for top 10, alongside Everton, West Ham.

I knew there was a reason why I don’t watch Man Utd on Sky. How can you spend all that money on world class players and end up playing boring football. I know Jose always brings success, it’s crap football though. A top four team in the country should at least try to control the game. Pogba was class for France in the World Cup, Mourinho can’t get that same level out of him or the majority of the players.

39 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

Chris Sutton reckons Cardiff could go down with a record low points tally this season.

I can't see that happening. But they seriously looked out of their depth against Bournemouth.

Can't see it being that bad, but their team yesterday on paper was awful. Still not sure how they got promoted with those players. I think without Warnock that same team would be bottom half Championship.

Cardiff are getting bossed by 10 man Newcastle, doesn't bode well for them. Newcastle's final ball is the only reason they're not winning fairly comfortably. 

Hard to see where their points will come from playing like this. Newcastle are one of the weaker prem teams, on paper.

Awful penalty. Truly awful. I've seen very little from Kenedy that's impressed me in the two games I've seen so far this season.

Archived