SBW 34: Rammie speaks

Morning - our international break podcast is out now:

Our very own Richard Cutcher reveals all about his one season, nine years ago, spent as Derby County's beloved mascot. What's it like inside that giant costume? Did he get on with Derby's players? How does it feel leading out your boyhood team in front of 33,000 people?

Cheers,
Chris

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Th first full episode i've listened to while i was on the way to work this morning.

Thoroughly enjoyed it. Will have stories to tell for the rest of his life.

Can tell he's quite ashamed of his actions which he really shouldn't be. He was only trying to have a bit of fun which backfired.

17 hours ago, Smyth_18 said:

Th first full episode i've listened to while i was on the way to work this morning.

Thoroughly enjoyed it. Will have stories to tell for the rest of his life.

Can tell he's quite ashamed of his actions which he really shouldn't be. He was only trying to have a bit of fun which backfired.

I don't think Richard was ashamed necessarily - but I did want to make sure we were respectful of an incident which was quite serious at the time. You're right though, plenty of stories to tell the grandkids!

On 17/10/2018 at 10:12, Steve Bloomer's Washing said:

I don't think Richard was ashamed necessarily - but I did want to make sure we were respectful of an incident which was quite serious at the time. You're right though, plenty of stories to tell the grandkids!

Was a great listen. Thought you judged the respect just right...didn't make light of a serious incident but still had me cracking up!

Archived