Non alcoholic beverages

dog

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Coffee: Bean-to-cup machine at home with Lavazza coffee beans on timer for when I get up. Taylors coffee bags aren't bad, so have one of those when I get to work. Rest of the day I drink tea. Lots of tea.

Tea: Yorkshire Gold teabags. Strong. No sugar & just a drop of milk

Otherwise: Caffeine free Diet Coke & Water (but must be fridge-cold)

Although I drink more tea than coffee, when I go anywhere with work or someone's house, I always ask for coffee because it's harder to get it wrong. I really can't stand milky tea.

Love cold milk but can’t do it in hot drinks so as I say I live on black coffee but tea must always be black for me

Alcohol Free Beers Im sure will never be the same as the real thing, but some are passable.

What annoys me is its all bottled stuff. 

So go out to a pub, and fancy a non alcohol beer because you are driving, to get a pint you need two bottles and will set you back a couple of quid more than an actual pint of real beer.

Absolute theft, should be no alcohol duty on alcohol free beers etc, should be a LOT cheaper than normal beers to persuade people to actually drink them rather than risk another pint.

The government wants us to drink less but does nothing to encourage it (financially of course)

2 hours ago, Paul71 said:

Alcohol Free Beers Im sure will never be the same as the real thing, but some are passable.

So go out to a pub, and fancy a non alcohol beer because you are driving, to get a pint you need two bottles and will set you back a couple of quid more than an actual pint of real beer.

Absolute theft, should be no alcohol duty on alcohol free beers etc, should be a LOT cheaper than normal beers to persuade people to actually drink them rather than risk another pint.

The government wants us to drink less but does nothing to encourage it (financially of course)

There is a non-alcoholic gin in Tesco. £26. 

5 hours ago, Paul71 said:

Drink normal beer, and use the money saved for a taxi.

The landlord wins, you win and the driver wins, everyone wins.

Archived