Ipswich ticket price! £27.50

DCFC27

To be honest I don’t have too much of a problem with paying a higher price for the bigger games, my view is solely on games like this one vs Ipswich on a Tuesday night where it should surely be lower to reflect the demand to watch. £27-50 is just overpriced. 

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, G STAR RAM said:

But if Derby dropped the prices to £20 and had to buy lower league players and academy products and struggle in the league you would turn up every week?

Obviously that comment is not aimed at you personally just a general point but I remember what happened to the attendances last time we had a manager with tight transfer and wage budgets...

Has the milions we’ve spent in the last few seasons really made us better?

The 2013/14 team was built on a budget and is the best team we’ve had since our first spell in the Premier League.

Also I’d still turn up.

1 hour ago, Boycie said:

Am I being a bit thick? Will you not need the red button if it’s a main game on the football channel?

Swansea v Leeds is the listed game, i'm assuming there will be a red button that will give me the option to watch Derby, or any of the Championship games being played tonight. That's my take on it anyway. 

4 hours ago, Will the Ram said:

Has the milions we’ve spent in the last few seasons really made us better?

The 2013/14 team was built on a budget and is the best team we’ve had since our first spell in the Premier League.

Also I’d still turn up.

No the millions spent has actually taken us backwards but still every transfer window a lot of fans think we should be spending more and more.

I know the 2013/14 squad was built on a budget but what were the attendances like prior to McClaren coming in?

24000 tonight .... do they still count all season ticket holders as being present ? I will be there  but anyone choosing on a match by match basis will be tempted by £10 telly ..  £27.50 ... plus travel ... = midweek telly matches .

I guess many midweek attendances up and down the country will take a knock with this sky / rams tv initiative .    

Good for the fans poor for the clubs ???

11 minutes ago, bucktwo said:

24000 tonight .... do they still count all season ticket holders as being present ? I will be there  but anyone choosing on a match by match basis will be tempted by £10 telly ..  £27.50 ... plus travel ... = midweek telly matches .

I guess many midweek attendances up and down the country will take a knock with this sky / rams tv initiative .    

Good for the fans poor for the clubs ???

Surely the club are making some money out of it?

7 hours ago, mozza said:

Swansea v Leeds is the listed game, i'm assuming there will be a red button that will give me the option to watch Derby, or any of the Championship games being played tonight. That's my take on it anyway. 

Me being thick then ?

Archived