Which one is Igor?

Coneheadjohn

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I once went to a job with my old work where a Leonburger puppy had bitten an old chap (steady). He was a beast of a dog, way over 6 foot on its hind legs. Anyway, my colleague that day sits in a chair and the puppy comes over and parks his derriere right in the lap of my colleague, to the point where i couldn't see him. 

Beautiful pups. You should go for purple, I have vivid images of Igor in that purple Puma shirt back in the day. 

37 minutes ago, Ramchester said:

I once went to a job with my old work where a Leonburger puppy had bitten an old chap (steady). He was a beast of a dog, way over 6 foot on its hind legs. Anyway, my colleague that day sits in a chair and the puppy comes over and parks his derriere right in the lap of my colleague, to the point where i couldn't see him. 

Beautiful pups. You should go for purple, I have vivid images of Igor in that purple Puma shirt back in the day. 

Definitely purple.

2 hours ago, Ramchester said:

Cheers mate,I hadn’t thought of the purple Puma shirt?

Sith Happens
36 minutes ago, coneheadjohn said:

At least as big mate,the picture below is Neo who is the Dad,about 75 kg.

We need a big gentle giant to look after the house,Aggie is 60 kg.

RzL2Vcd.png

I thought he was joking. Its a pony surely. 

11 hours ago, Coconut said:

You can't judge them on the colour of their fur, surely that's doggest?

You'll just have to take both!

It will come down to how they react,if Purple reacts first and is lovely and friendly to @Mrs Cone then he’s going to be the one.

If any of them do a Shackell then it won’t be them.

• 1 month later...
24 minutes ago, RiddingsRam said:

75kg ?. Weighed my Springer last week and he's 21kg and he's enough ! Blue collar though ?

Yeh,I know,I was poking purple but he wasn’t enough of a character,blue was the one.

His Dad Neo is actually not a tall male believe it or not.

I’ll picture his progress,I will try and not spoil him to much because too much weight on the back end is not good.

6 minutes ago, coneheadjohn said:

Yeh,I know,I was poking purple but he wasn’t enough of a character,blue was the one.

His Dad Neo is actually not a tall male believe it or not.

I’ll picture his progress,I will try and not spoil him to much because too much weight on the back end is not good.

Get what your saying with the spoiling thing mate . As tempting as it is , it's not good for them is it ? I tend to give Tom a treat meal about once a week , either a cooked breakfast or Sunday dinner ( not that I'm soft) . Yeah mate keep the pics coming for us fellow dog lovers.

Look at the size of that thing! And that's exactly what I would be saying when picking up the number 2's. Almost weighs the same as me, wouldn't be enough room on the sofa for both of us, in fact there wouldn't be enough room in the living room for the both of us. 

Archived