NFL Fantasy 2018-19

r4derby

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Carnero said:

I have the same problem with Harrison Butker and the Chiefs!!!

You concentrate on that then, coming on trying to barge into my business. There’s a Texan on the waivers, bloody useless they are so put your claim in 

3 hours ago, SaintRam said:

Ooo I got @jimbo jones for Cam's bye. Interesting.

Our lineups look fairly balanced. 

Benches... not so much ? 

Yeah hoping Dalton has a good week against Atlanta. 

Ajayi back in the mix, might leave him out this week though, has to share too many runs at the best of times, nevermind returning from injury. Javorius Allen & Jakeem Grant giving me something to think about too.

kick the week off with a little defence battle on Thursday night as well ?

Just reading through the news on NFL.com this morning, and saw an article about fantasy waiver pickups.

It makes me laugh that every player on that list is on a team in our league. I've never played with 14 players in a league before but I was not expecting it to be such a different experience.

Usually there's a full team of good players AT LEAST on Waivers ? 

28 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Just reading through the news on NFL.com this morning, and saw an article about fantasy waiver pickups.

It makes me laugh that every player on that list is on a team in our league. I've never played with 14 players in a league before but I was not expecting it to be such a different experience.

Usually there's a full team of good players AT LEAST on Waivers ? 

I like it. Other league in has 10 players and there’s loads of good players available, I picked up mahomes as free agent last week!

i really like the challenge of trying to pick out a good waiver, free agent or make a trade in this league.

plenty of waiver movement again today.

28 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

I like it. Other league in has 10 players and there’s loads of good players available, I picked up mahomes as free agent last week!

i really like the challenge of trying to pick out a good waiver, free agent or make a trade in this league.

plenty of waiver movement again today.

I like it too, although the thinness of my squad means I'm suffering for it. There are about 4 bye weeks in which I can't fathom how I'll win a game ? 

28 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

I like it too, although the thinness of my squad means I'm suffering for it. There are about 4 bye weeks in which I can't fathom how I'll win a game ? 

Week 9 looks interesting for me, with 5 players on byes, then week 10 Vikings on bye week with defence and TE the positions I have no cover. I need a WR after I got rid of garçon, but I’m not to bad on the whole.

14 minutes ago, Carnero said:

Missing the draft has proved more costly in this league I guess.

It has a little, not as much as being top at week 2. Not that I mind, I'm not complaining. I've actually been really enjoying studying the fantasy dregs. It's opened my eyes to a lot of fringe players who probably deserve a bit more love ? 

If I'd lost my first two games I'd be in a MUCH stronger position right now. Week 2 is when you really see the emergence of unexpected players and with our waiver system I had no chance of getting any - everyone was putting in claims for all of them ? 

2 minutes ago, Mr Tibbs said:

@SaintRam Did you start Meredith this week? Saw you picked him up on waivers. 

I didn't - I was unsure of his potential usage. They'd talked about getting the ball to Smith more before news of his health.

He was on a lot of snaps but only got targeted once. He DID get more points than Westbrook (As the Jags offense completely collapsed) with that one reception, as it was a TD, so I should've - but I'm going to give it another game to see if he can get ahead of Carr in the order. Then I'll have more confidence in starting him.

55 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

Week 9 looks interesting for me, with 5 players on byes, then week 10 Vikings on bye week with defence and TE the positions I have no cover. I need a WR after I got rid of garçon, but I’m not to bad on the whole.

Week 7 I have 5 players on byes - M Lynch, C Carson, A Brown, D Adams & J Graham... I've sacked the GM this morning

1 minute ago, jimbo jones said:

At least one of mine is Andy Dalton, who is just back up, still going to take some working out.

Mine are all starters! I'm toying with either trading a couple in the next couple of weeks for equivalent level players... or just riding it out and taking the loss. I'm veering towards riding it out and letting my fringe players have a run out.

18 minutes ago, Carnero said:

Mine are all starters! I'm toying with either trading a couple in the next couple of weeks for equivalent level players... or just riding it out and taking the loss. I'm veering towards riding it out and letting my fringe players have a run out.

You know you want to trade me Diggs, he was rubbish last week anyway ???

Archived