Open Training Session

3 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Thorne, Vydra, Martin, Forsyth, Anya not in the little leaving the tunnel video.

EDIT: Wait, I lie, Forsyth is there (hiding behind Mount for the whole jog out) - don't see Pearce though. 

Pearce was out before everyone else. 

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, rynny said:

Players involved

Carson, Mitchell, Roos, Bogle, Wisdom, Davies, Keogh, Pearce, Lowe, Forsyth, Ledley, Johnson, Hanson, Mount, Wilson, Lawrence, Bennett, Thomas, Jozefzoon, Nugent and Jerome.

So no Huddlestone, Bryson, Butterfield, Vydra, Martin, Anya. 

@RedSox here's a post from someone who's there. I was just about to reply to you that I'm guessing the video cut off before others came out, otherwise we've already got a big injury crisis because missing from that video was - Carson, Bryson, Anya, Martin, Pearce, Butterfield, Roos, Blackman, Vydra, Jerome, Olsson, Davies, Thorne, Mitchell and Huddlestone

1 minute ago, rynny said:

I have updated it

Cheers, I've shared your list on twitter so you better not have been feeding me false information.

tenor.gif?itemid=8158129

2 minutes ago, rynny said:

Just to add Marriot was part of the warm up but not involved with any ball work 

Lampard's discovered he doesn't know how to kick a ball properly, and he's covering it up. Not surprised. 

6 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Lampard's discovered he doesn't know how to kick a ball properly, and he's covering it up. Not surprised. 

Did not we buy a player then discover he couldn’t run properly once ?

Archived