Dear Mr Coates

King Kevin

Dear Mr Coates 

I would just like to say thank you for appointing that defensive minded negative nobber as your new manager ,It is an astute piece of business [well at least it is from our end ]

Instead of spending my Saturdays being bored rigid watching the worst football in my 60 years watching Derby I am looking forward to being entertained again.

The money you kindly paid to take away  Two Shots has probably gone towards funding two young [yes under 30] players so money well spend [ again from a Derby perspective].

We also have a manager who does what he says he will, bit of a novelty after the past year or so. Folk have been going on about football coming home well it is to Pride Park.

Once again thank you I hope you enjoy watching football in and around your own penalty area and you don't find it too stressful .

Kind regards KK 

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, King Kevin said:

Dear Mr Coates 

I would just like to say thank you for appointing that defensive minded negative nobber as your new manager ,It is an astute piece of business [well at least it is from our end ]

Instead of spending my Saturdays being bored rigid watching the worst football in my 60 years watching Derby I am looking forward to being entertained again.

The money you kindly paid to take away  Two Shots has probably gone towards funding two young [yes under 30] players so money well spend [ again from a Derby perspective].

We also have a manager who does what he says he will, bit of a novelty after the past year or so. Folk have been going on about football coming home well it is to Pride Park.

Once again thank you I hope you enjoy watching football in and around your own penalty area and you don't find it too stressful .

Kind regards KK 

Love it?

I'm actually far more focused on the fortunes of the Rams than those of Stoke City. Nor do I really care how QPR are going to cope, where Reading will finish or for that matter how any other club managed by someone formerly employed by DCFC will fare. 

Just now, europia said:

I'm actually far more focused on the fortunes of the Rams than those of Stoke City. Nor do I really care how QPR are going to cope, where Reading will finish or for that matter how any other club managed by someone formerly employed by DCFC will fare. 

Neither am I as long as we finish above them. ?

Whilst I appreciate the bravado and I'm very pleased that Rowett has gone I feel the need to stick up for him a little here. I've been watching the Rams for considerably less time than 60 years and there are several managers who have played worse football than Rowett, Phil Brown primarily. Rowett seems like a decent guy, I just disagree profoundly with his views on how the game should be played.

It's also very early to be lauding Lampard for doing what he says he will. How would we know?

Archived