Derby Goal scorers

Oldben

On 24/06/2018 at 09:53, Parsnip said:

Forget about these losers. Start looking at the Chelsea kids who are going to storm in and rip the Championship apart with Rams on their chests.

That's what we are hoping for!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is no reason as to why Lawrence can't score a few more goals next season as well as create more for others if we weren't playing him as a winger.

If Weimann could finish he'd be decent, always seems to panic in the final third however and has almost no composure.

Nugent should be our impact man and get a few goals, but wouldn't rely on him solely.

CamJam could probably do a decent job as well, as proved towards the back end of the season.

Then there is always Vydra if we don't end up selling him, definitely the best finisher in the squad.

41 minutes ago, Edtheram said:

Theres better out there. We want to see a direct pacy forward up top who can go past players and consistently score goals - non of these players can. Nugent in my eyes is past it. Martin is a has been and always ends up in trouble. Jerome is an average player and doesn't improve our squad.

No, you do, not 'we'

Bobby Reid shows stats mean nothing - sometimes things just click.

If we're talking playing week in week out, in their best position, and in a style to suit them:- Martin & Jerome could still hit 15. There is form to suggest Blackman and Lawarence could over a full season.  Nugent, Johnson and Bryson could have in their peak but not now.

On 25/06/2018 at 12:19, Edtheram said:

Theres better out there. We want to see a direct pacy forward up top who can go past players and consistently score goals - non of these players can. Nugent in my eyes is past it. Martin is a has been and always ends up in trouble. Jerome is an average player and doesn't improve our squad.

Ok.  I hope you've got somebody in mind that fits in the Ronaldo/Neymar/Salah/Bale/Hazard mold for less than £5m???  If so, I'm sure top clubs would gladly pay you a lot money to be their chief scout...

Archived