World Cup 2018 thread

jackhasler23

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, SaintRam said:

I assume Dybala has done something heinous, to never even get off the bench. 

Messi has too much authority in the team, he came out and said that Dybala plays in the same position in the team so therefore will only be a reserve. The whole Argentina team and FA is a complete mess. 

2 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Messi has too much authority in the team, he came out and said that Dybala plays in the same position in the team so therefore will only be a reserve. The whole Argentina team and FA is a complete mess. 

Where did he say that?

So Messi is a nice-guy on the field but a twit off it?

The (alleged) opposite of Ronaldo, interesting that. 

8 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

So Messi is a nice-guy on the field but a twit off it?

The (alleged) opposite of Ronaldo, interesting that. 

I highly doubt that. You hardly ever find Messi doing interviews or other media related stuff unless he has to, he comes across as a really quiet and respectful guy.

For his wedding he invited the entire Argentina and Barcelona squad. I doubt he’d do that if he wasn’t a popular figure.

Just now, McLovin said:

Argentina should have played Messi behind Dybala and Aguero in a diamond formation instead of the likes of Meza and Pavon throughout the tournament. Then shift Di Maria into midfield alongside Banega and Mascherano.

I get the feeling Meza and Pavon are being favored as they play in the Argentinian league. 

1 minute ago, Wolfie20 said:

So ONE journalist claims that's what he said so you believe him and criticise Messi on that basis?

Of course! 

If one journo claims something negative about a Derby player that player gets criticized for it on here for the rest of his career.

Archived