Raheem Sterling - Naive, Stupid or No-one else's business

Gaspode

Raheem Sterling - Naive, Stupid or No-one else's business?  

115 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens
12 hours ago, AdamRam said:

Why is he an idiot?

12 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

He does stupid things.

I dare bet if cameras had followed most of us on here about in our younger years we would have some corkers on the media ( if we were interesting enough to people) 

Gazza would out idiot sterling all day long but hes a loveable rogue, bit like george best. 

I dont know if sterling is an idiot or not, he might be, i was at times (still am), and would have been moreso with his money. 

Crouchy pretty much got away with being and idiot for paying for sex when he had abby clancey at home (this should be in the dictionary under description for idiot).

16 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

I dare bet if cameras had followed most of us on here about in our younger years we would have some corkers on the media ( if we were interesting enough to people) 

Gazza would out idiot sterling all day long but hes a loveable rogue, bit like george best. 

I dont know if sterling is an idiot or not, he might be, i was at times (still am), and would have been moreso with his money. 

Crouchy pretty much got away with being and idiot for paying for sex when he had abby clancey at home (this should be in the dictionary under description for idiot).

Like hugh grant with that old hooker when he had Liz Hurley at home. Why do they do these things?

1 hour ago, Paul71 said:

That was my point to be honest, Sterling has possibly done some idiotic things, however these are based upon stories from a newspaper fabricated to portray him only one way. Does this make him an idiot ? I’m not sure without knowing him you can give an answer to this, and I can’t teally understand the fascination with him.

Seems to be the moreern day that we would rather our national football fail than succeed, going into the biggest football tournament we seem to focus on trying to find anything that will reduce our chances of winning, it’s no wonder the players freeze when putting the England shirt on, hopefully this set of young players can play without the fear of knowing that so many are waiting for them to fail.

1 hour ago, AdamRam said:

That was my point to be honest, Sterling has possibly done some idiotic things, however these are based upon stories from a newspaper fabricated to portray him only one way. Does this make him an idiot ? I’m not sure without knowing him you can give an answer to this, and I can’t teally understand the fascination with him.

Seems to be the moreern day that we would rather our national football fail than succeed, going into the biggest football tournament we seem to focus on trying to find anything that will reduce our chances of winning, it’s no wonder the players freeze when putting the England shirt on, hopefully this set of young players can play without the fear of knowing that so many are waiting for them to fail.

I'm not sure your second para necessarily follows on from the first. I don't think most England fans are waiting for him to fail.

You'd have thought that Sterling turning up to training late might piss off his team-mates more than a bit of crap media coverage? 

6 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

I'm not sure your second para necessarily follows on from the first. I don't think most England fans are waiting for him to fail.

You'd have thought that Sterling turning up to training late might piss off his team-mates more than a bit of crap media coverage? 

Why? I expect most of his teammates were aware why he turned up late, whereas the media are all to eager to post the headline rather than the facts.

Just now, AdamRam said:

Why? I expect most of his teammates were aware why he turned up late, whereas the media are all to eager to post the headline rather than the facts.

If it continues then it'll smack of special treatment? Doesn't have to be consciously done ie like Gerrard, Lamps and Rio were talking about 'camps in the England squad'.

Anyway can't say I'm bothered if he's stupid enough to make it harder for himself, I don't particularly rate his decision-making and that showed in yesterdays game.

Archived