Matej Vydra - Signed for Burnley

Bris Vegas

6 minutes ago, Papahet said:

You need to realise ya' hero Georgi, retired over a decade ago and unfortunately in his time here was nothing more than a sulky overweight slob, picking up 30k a week - sounds abit like Chris Martin come to think of it.

What happened in your life to make you act this way? Your attitude is terrible.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, tomsdubs said:

What happened in your life to make you act this way? Your attitude is terrible.

In what way? I just don't get why you'd search for a picture of Kinkladze fella. He was a top player at City, but here? very overweight and injury prone. We had Daryll Powell during that era, he's more of a cult hero throughout his time here.

3 minutes ago, Papahet said:

In what way? I just don't get why you'd search for a picture of Kinkladze fella. He was a top player at City, but here? very overweight and injury prone. We had Daryll Powell during that era, he's more of a cult hero throughout his time here.

What gives you the right to tell him which player he should or shouldn't wish to like. I think your pic is childish but i wouldn't dream of telling you to change it just because I think there are better comedies about.

9 minutes ago, mwram1973 said:

What gives you the right to tell him which player he should or shouldn't wish to like. I think your pic is childish but i wouldn't dream of telling you to change it just because I think there are better comedies about.

I didnt tell him to change it...? Lighten up ffs 

5 hours ago, Papahet said:

Why shouldn't Morris take the blame though? prior to him coming in FFP wasn't an issue and our wage budget was under control.

Since then we've had to cash in on Hendrick, Hughes, Ince and now Vydra. We have one asset left in that squad and he's leaving to a fellow Championship side, that's pretty depressing if you ask me.

People act as if he's done something extraordinary, all he's actually done is blown a ton of wonga trying to get out this division and now trying his best to recoup it. Hardly a miracle worker is he? Had a shocker of a tenure so far

Complaining about Morris selling players that you are complaining that he spent money on.

Without the input from Morris we would not have bought Ince and Vydra in the first place. 

6 minutes ago, rynny said:

Complaining about Morris selling players that you are complaining that he spent money on.

Without the input from Morris we would not have bought Ince and Vydra in the first place. 

Along with Shackell, Blackman, Anya...

21 minutes ago, Papahet said:

Along with Shackell, Blackman, Anya...

So Mel should have told the managers that they couldn't sign players and should sign others, then that would give you the chance to moan that he is meddling in the managers job and should let them get on with it. ?

Thank Gawd for that.

Same goes for any other of Mels fanboys. Sick of getting a dozen notifications from the same ruddy posters.

Just lob us on ignore lads , I wont change me views anytime soon ?

Re Vydra. Thanks for proving me wrong and you will be missed hope you kill it for Leeds and stick that fee up MMs arse

15 minutes ago, mwram1973 said:

1916 posts and that's the most sensible thing you've said chap.

Unfortunately i'll still see your drivel when others quote you, but i'm willing to take the risk.

Chao.

It’s Ciao by the way ? 

16 minutes ago, rynny said:

So Mel should have told the managers that they couldn't sign players and should sign others, then that would give you the chance to moan that he is meddling in the managers job and should let them get on with it. ?

I bet he does ya' know.

Former manager relative said he's a interfering old bark. Why would he lie?

35 minutes ago, mwram1973 said:

Unfortunately i'll still see your drivel when others quote you, but i'm willing to take the risk.

Chao.

It is annoying isn't it!

You'd think @David would have found a way of blanking out the quoted posts where the, what I can only assume is an ill-informed child, being quoted is on ignore!!

18 minutes ago, Papahet said:

Same goes for any other of Mels fanboys. Sick of getting a dozen notifications from the same ruddy posters.

Just lob us on ignore lads , I wont change me views anytime soon ?

Jolly good - If you're sick of the notifications there is a really simple solution

Oddly enough you already seem to know it but haven't used it

I on the other hand find your nonsense vaguely amusing on a boring Monday at work - Like the ramblings of a madman - Most of the time I feel sorry for them (you) but occasionally amongst the blithering incoherence they (you) string together a series of words which happens to be amusing

5 minutes ago, Papahet said:

I bet he does ya' know.

Because it happens to fit your narrative...

12 minutes ago, Papahet said:

I bet he does ya' know.

Cause a relative of a former manager is gonna know what Mel does. And if it is a former manager from under Mel then the former should give it away. 

12 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

I on the other hand find your nonsense vaguely amusing on a boring Monday at work - Like the ramblings of a madman - Most of the time I feel sorry for them (you) but occasionally amongst the blithering incoherence they (you) string together a series of words which happens to be amusing

Aye I bet, basically in other words life is so boring that I'm you're only source of entertainment at this moment in time. Hence the reason why you keep viewing my profile (pretty bland eh) and replying to my ever so nasty posts.

This site gets worst for drama queens BTW ? Literally all you have to do is say one bad word about MM and the so solid crew are on ya' back within minutes. Same half a dozen posters every time, so easy to wind you up

52 minutes ago, mwram1973 said:

Chao.

Sad that we have to do so but, I feel better having it the button ?

Archived