NFL 2018 Season

r4derby

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, jimbo jones said:

I know that pain ? I don’t work Mondays though so I’ll stay up for the rams/chargers game too.

I need the Rams to get 10+ turnovers

Really bad day at the office for the Vikings. 

A lot of talk even before this game that the offensive line wasn’t good enough, but after the first game the defence hasn’t been all that great either.

on the plus side, Rudolph came through at the end with some good fantasy league points ?

4 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

Really bad day at the office for the Vikings. 

A lot of talk even before this game that the offensive line wasn’t good enough, but after the first game the defence hasn’t been all that great either.

on the plus side, Rudolph came through at the end with some good fantasy league points ?

Thats the thing about the NFL - a bad day can make a good team look truly awful. 

Just now, David said:

Overtime rules are balls

Oh yeah - I've been through that, we once lost a game to the OT kickoff return ?. Unless an offense sucks, the coin toss decides the winner almost every time. Its the biggest complaint of every NFL fan I know. 

Really good game though. 

@David Sky Sports almost did us there. They instantly switched to the rams game and the Kamara TD got reversed.

Brees ran a TD in 2 plays later but if they hadn't we would have missed the whole Falcons attempt in OT.

Archived