Online tickets

archied

Have been trying to buy tickets for derby v Barnsley and having a nightmare , the website is useless ,anybody else having probs with it just now?

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, archied said:

Have been trying to buy tickets for derby v Barnsley and having a nightmare , the website is useless ,anybody else having probs with it just now?

I usually find a 20 minute break, a strong Poteen or other vegetable based spirit, and a never say die attitude eventually gets you there. But yes, sympathiies @archied, the technology seems to have been designed by an 11 year old boy, with an old battery and a piece of copper wire.

1 minute ago, ariotofmyown said:

Was your hunt for glory successful fairly quickly followed by lots of nothingness?

Not really it’s been a love affair full of highs and lows 

4 minutes ago, ariotofmyown said:

You saw all the real highs!

Certainly did ,,, seen some proper lows too , question is will last game v Barnsley be one of our highs or one of our gut wrenching lows ,, it’s derby ,could go either way

5 hours ago, eddie said:

Have you looked behind the fridge?

No point ,, the wife will have put it away ,it will turn up when it’s too late in the place it should have been all along and I’ve searched a hundred times ,,,, I kid you not

Archived