What a sad evening for Derbyshire

plymouthram

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens

It is sad to see them go down, hopefully bounce back quickly and dont go the way of some and keep going down.

Always seemed to be a yo yo team between Levels 3 and 4 as far as I can remember.

Recall the 97 cup semi final, seemed to remember them being robbed having a good goal disallowed? Also, not sure if memory playing tricks but seem to think they were giving it a good go at promotion to the championship that season too.

4 minutes ago, Moist One said:

I have no affiliation or connection with Chesterfield. They are a Sheffield club to me!

Cant forget their classless fans singing about Philpott, when we played them in the cup.......Never thought I would hear that from a Derbyshire team

A new stadium and town which should be large enough to sustain League 1 football as a minimum, it’s a shame that they’ve fallen this low. 

Just goes to show what a few years of poor ownership and ongoing saga this year of possible takeover talks can do to a club. 

Sad. 

Sith Happens
4 minutes ago, Parsnip said:

Haha yeah thats all i needed to say really. I deleted my original thought on the subject to save the mods a job.

Moderating your own posts...thats an interesting concept ?

3 hours ago, Moist One said:

I have no affiliation or connection with Chesterfield. They are a Sheffield club to me!

We pretty much talk like dee dar's as well. Sheffield post code.. Notts phone number... we're a bit of a mess. 

Derbyshire born and bred though. Don't you southerners be forgetting that. 

Archived