Prideless Park

Amington Ram

Why do these players have no pride or passion or respect for wearing the Derby County shirt?

Maybe  because they know they will pick u a big fact pay packet irrespective.

After today’s, and last Wednesdays effortless performance, they should be too embarrassed to except the pay and donate to charity. I guess they won’t have the guts or integrity to do that If your not happy to perform in the shirt then do us a favour and leave the club.

The same applies to the Management team. 

You have 4 games to earn the fans respect. Whilst I except we have a squad with limited ability, you can at least try and show some pride.

Right now you are all an embarrassment to a great club.

Perhaps you should get some fans in the dressing room to do the team talk, see some real passion.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Amington Ram said:

Why do these players have no pride or passion or respect for wearing the Derby County shirt?

After today’s, and last Wednesdays effortless performance, they should be too embarrassed to except the pay and donate to charity. I guess they won’t have the guts or integrity to do that If your not happy to perform in the shirt then do us a favour and leave the club.

You have 4 games to earn the fans respect. Whilst I except we have a squad with limited ability, you can at least try and show some pride.

Perhaps you should get some fans in the dressing room to do the team talk, see some real passion.

I assume you're another Tammy judging by your user name.

Really wanted Davies and Rowett to apologise in their post match interviews and thought Davies was going to. 

2 hours ago, Amington Ram said:

Donate to charity?

Charity begins at home,  donate it to pay for season tickets for those who renewed already.

In fact, interesting subject.

How many season tickets could be bought for 1weeks 1st team wages?

wheres @ramblur he’s great at this kinda stuff.

1 hour ago, Boycie said:

Donate to charity?

Charity begins at home,  donate it to pay for season tickets for those who renewed already.

In fact, interesting subject.

How many season tickets could be bought for 1weeks 1st team wages?

wheres @ramblur he’s great at this kinda stuff.

I'm completely and utterly cream crackered now thankyou. I fecking hate breakfasts.

3 hours ago, Amington Ram said:

Players nowadays are just commodities that clubs and agents want to transfer as much as possible to earn £££££. 

Hence, players dont really care about whatever club they play for as long as they get paid every month. 

The days of a player staying at a club for 5 - 10 years are long gone. 

Yes, they applaud the fans before the game and after the game but its just out of expectation rather than feeling.

We will get all the usual soundbites from the management team and players that we've heard again and again. 

Sorry, perhaps Im a bit grumpy tonight.   

4 hours ago, Amington Ram said:

If that 'passion' is infact abuse and aggression from large sections of the crowd you can shove it up your jacksy.

Many of our 'fans' were an utter disgrace today and have been for most of the season. I get the frustration but who would want to play for a bunch of thugs who give you abuse when you go a goal down.

I dont even want to go another away game after what our so called 'fans' did today i cant imagine what the players think. 

Archived