Lounge or seats

Stagtime

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Boycie said:

First game at PP and you’re sitting behind glass watching it?

Strewth.

Really more worried about getting a decent seat as I won’t get to Derby till the night before the game and I’ll be traveling when general seats come up. I emailed the club last season seeing if there was a way of getting a seat at a home game earlier and they said I’d have to get a membership so I got a couple of away tickets to Fulham instead. It looks like they have seats out front hopefully.

1 minute ago, Stagtime said:

Really more worried about getting a decent seat as I won’t get to Derby till the night before the game and I’ll be traveling when general seats come up. I emailed the club last season seeing if there was a way of getting a seat at a home game earlier and they said I’d have to get a membership so I got a couple of away tickets to Fulham instead. It looks like they have seats out front hopefully.

There will be 3000 unsold seats. If you like atmosphere then you need to go for the South Stand, SW upper or East Stand near the away fans

3 minutes ago, sage said:

There will be 3000 unsold seats. If you like atmosphere then you need to go for the South Stand, SW upper or East Stand near the away fans

Do you think I’ll get tickets the morning of the match? Just don’t want to miss out again. To be fair, last seasons match was the red dogs game.

2 minutes ago, Stagtime said:

Do you think I’ll get tickets the morning of the match? Just don’t want to miss out again. To be fair, last seasons match was the red dogs game.

Yes easy. SW upper will definitely have seats.

Archived