Lounge or seats

Stagtime

After a bit of advice. I’m arriving in Derby Friday 6th April and going to the Bolton game on Saturday. At the moment,I’m looking at buying a ticket for the lounge as I’m not sure where day seats will be available and coming over from Queensland and being a bit of a sook with cold weather I’m thinking it might be the best option. I went to the Fulham game in London last season and had a great time being in the middle of Derby supporters,but I don’t really want my first experience of a home game sitting in a quiet area or worse,near the opposition supporters! Any advice which way to go would be appreciated. Also, how easy is it to get a cab after the game.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, King Kevin said:

If you book the lounge the seats are still outside although you could stand at the windows inside if you wanted .Best bet for a cab would be short walk to the station I can't recall ever seeing many spare around the ground post match.Enjoy your visit. 

Cheers 

4 minutes ago, Stagtime said:

I’ve been in touch with Blake from hospitality to get some info yesterday. Think I’ll go that way. Any decent pubs nearby before and after?

If you don't want to treck from the city center after a few pints, get to the Merlin. Always busy before games and it's Derby fans only, they might ask to see your ticket if you haven't got a Derby shirt or other Derby clothing on. 

I’ve already got all my Derby gear mate. Was at the pub in my town Tuesday night with my Derby polo and the Barman asked is that a Derby shirt. First time someone noticed it over here! Then he asked if I supported a real team as well.? A...hole, didn’t speak to him again.

7 minutes ago, Stagtime said:

Yeah, hit a roo doing 100kmh 2 weeks ago. That was pretty spectacular! Lucky it was a hire car.

We’d been at my mates in Aspley an hour when his neighbour came round and said he had seen a brown snake in his yard and to tell the Poms to be careful ☹️

12 hours ago, Stagtime said:

After a bit of advice. I’m arriving in Derby Friday 6th April and going to the Bolton game on Saturday. At the moment,I’m looking at buying a ticket for the lounge as I’m not sure where day seats will be available and coming over from Queensland and being a bit of a sook with cold weather I’m thinking it might be the best option. I went to the Fulham game in London last season and had a great time being in the middle of Derby supporters,but I don’t really want my first experience of a home game sitting in a quiet area or worse,near the opposition supporters! Any advice which way to go would be appreciated. Also, how easy is it to get a cab after the game.

If you can't get South Stand tickets, try SW Upper

Archived