New Club Website

alexxxxx

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, angieram said:

The only thing that annoys me about the website is that I haven't yet worked out a way to stay logged in to it so I am repeatedly having to go through those irritating little captcha quizzes ticking bridges and windows and stuff. I rush them and keep getting them wrong.

I hardly ever have to re-log in here so what am I doing wrong with DCFC? 

You can save your log in details once you have logged in. If you are using Chrome, once you have logged in successfully you will see a key symbol in the right hand corner of the browser in the URL bar, if you click that then you can save your login details and every time you visit the site your details will already be filled in and all you have to do is click login. 

The tick box is gone with this update anyway so that shouldn't be a problem anymore. 

11 minutes ago, TheAllestreeRam said:

You can save your log in details once you have logged in. If you are using Chrome, once you have logged in successfully you will see a key symbol in the right hand corner of the browser in the URL bar, if you click that then you can save your login details and every time you visit the site your details will already be filled in and all you have to do is click login. 

The tick box is gone with this update anyway so that shouldn't be a problem anymore. 

Yes, I had saved my log-in details but was still getting that irritating little captcha (it's so irritating I can't even spell it!)

However, it has gone now so I'm happier.

Thanks.

On 23/01/2018 at 14:56, Leicester Ram said:

Website would have looked nicer under McClaren ?

Would have been, but sadly it would have kept breaking now and again with no plan on how to fix it. Mind could be worse, it would have ran horrifically slowly under clement- not even mentioning how disfunctional it would have been under Pearson, wouldn’t be able to process anything!

Archived