Karanka

Sat Atwal

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Defend. Defend. Defend. Defend. Defend. Defend...

Think he had a remarkably poor record of picking up points after going a goal down.

Never been a fan. Waaaay too negative for me. He's good at it. I bet they don't lose many. I'm not a massive fan of Rowett's counter attacking style so Karanka's "Don't lose!!" Clement style attacking is something I'd never want at Derby.

But I think he'll improve their promotion chances. But then I think Warburton would have too if they gave him a bloody chance.

Boring boring Karanka. 

I hate Karanka. I think he's an intelligent tactician and previously proved he can grind out results, but as a person he is an utter, utter ****. 

He stormed out of training a couple of times at Boro and even left them to manage themselves one game when they were top of the league. Boring, defensive, sideways football. 

I really hope he manages to really screw the club up and take them on a downward spiral playing naff football. Warburton at least gave them a bit of entertainment. 

Cracking appointment from my point of view. Not in the sense that he's clueless, but because I have another reason to hate him and the dogs.

1 hour ago, Srg said:

Detestable character, and makes a mockery of this supposed nice football they've all be trumpeting. Should get results given time though.

Given time Warburton would have gotten them results though - as much as i don't like to admit it their football was nice to watch.

2 hours ago, Mr Giggles said:

Given time Warburton would have gotten them results though - as much as i don't like to admit it their football was nice to watch.

Nice to watch as they concede so many goals which is great to see, not so much if it's your club mind you

Archived