This silly spat!!

EnigmaRam

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, ThePrisoner said:

Blimey! He’s got a good barber. He’s a right ol’ Benjamin Button. 

How strange.

I had read the F Scott Fitzgerald short story many years ago (probably 50), but the film passed me by. 15-20 minutes ago, I read an article on Volcano Cafe likening a descent into the Grand Canyon to a '...geological Benjamin Button' and now this.

You don't go by ther name of 'Albert' and write stunningly good articles on geology and vulcanology in your spare time, do you?

46 minutes ago, Gaspode said:

It would have died out by now if Sky didn't stir it up in every news conference or interview they do with either of them - pretty pathetic  really....

Agree I'm fed up hearing it non stop for 48hours I don't give a toss that Conte was involved in match fixing or what Mourinho thinks of Raniera or that he thinks Derby are really a Prem side 

On 07/01/2018 at 19:41, Alpha said:

Oh and let me guess. It's an "explosive row" and a "bitter rivalry" in which one manager "blasted" the other.

It's two soft blokes living in a pampered world. My cooking is more tasty. 

This really annoys me, it's playground stuff that you'd expect from 10 year old kids. Conte said they will sort this out face to face when Man Utd face Chelsea, what does he mean by this? A good old fashioned street fight? 

Sky Sports aren't much better, they said the Chelsea v Arsenal semi final has been "overshadowed" by Mourinho's comments. No you're the ones overshadowing the semi final by repeatedly showing the interviews. They said yesterday if you haven't seen the "spat" then here it is, before going to show the interviews of both managers. It's just trash TV. This morning they showed Dele Alli and Eric Dier playing tenpin bowling by showing their instagram feeds. Who the hell cares? If I cared I'd go onto their instagram pages and view it myself.

Archived