Could stokes possible interest be damaging

kyle mccabe

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens
9 minutes ago, kyle mccabe said:

Looking back to what Newcastle's interest in mcclaren did to the squad I would hate this to happen again

Newcastle's interest caused several of our key players to get injured?

Stoke have got a manager, the only interest is on stoke forums.

3 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

Not too bothered about 'possible interest'

If they sack Hughes and Rowett goes straight in as the bookies favourite, then we can start worrying!

Weirdly skybet have odds on stokes new manager Rowett is way down at 16/1 

I think so.

I suspect Gary has always secretly wanted to manage a big team like stoke.

and of course its a future city of culture. 

Sith Happens
Just now, Gritters said:

I think the Mac to Newcastle was blown up by Radio Derby. They are stirring the big wooden spoon with Cloughie and the Forest job.

They should wait and report facts rather than stirring up **** and creating hysteria. 

Please stop talking sense. 

They're only 4/5 places above us at the moment aren't they?

They may only be able to guarantee him a few months of PL football. With less than a month to change any players I think both the timing and the club are long term risk for a short term gain.

Keep doing what he's doing and he'll get there anyway. 

I imagine they'll be looking for someone with a better CV. Rowett hasn't proven anything yet. He's still making his name really. Stoke will be after someone with top level experience and contacts. They'll be panicking.

Not saying I agree like. Just these struggling PL clubs tend to look to someone safe 

7 minutes ago, Gritters said:

I think the Mac to Newcastle was blown up by Radio Derby. They are stirring the big wooden spoon with Cloughie and the Forest job.

They should wait and report facts rather than stirring up **** and creating hysteria. 

I think their persistence on badgering Clough about the Forest job is disgusting. 

I don't remember Newcastle interest in Mac de-railing us.

All I remember is some fans whipping themselves up into a frenzy over nothing, ignoring the fact that we had key players injured, and using that as an excuse and eventually getting the manager sacked.

As for Stokes interest in Rowett, do we have any quotes from anyone stating this? Or are our fans trying to create another frenzy?

I've heard Stoke are interested in Wolves manager. Assume that will de-rail their season now?

51 minutes ago, kyle mccabe said:

Looking back to what Newcastle's interest in mcclaren did to the squad I would hate this to happen again

Not been one approach or nothing said in media, pure fan talk......

Archived