Kieftenbeld..... has he really signed?

Mafiabob

5 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

Last straw for me, yet again we're the laughing stock of the football world.

I've just been on the Arsenal forum, UptheArse.com, and this comment is telling.

''Nevermind son about us turning down £60m for a player who's taking fackin liberties, and is on his bike as soon as the season ends, while failing to persuade all our other players to sign new deals.

Ave you herd about them Northerners Derby?

The dozy bankers only agreed to sign a Brum reserve, for the total of the Chileans weekly wedge, only for the daft cant to sign the wrong box!

Puts Arseneholes management into perspective, thank gawd we don't have that pair of plums in charge''.

Oh well, enjoy your new club whoever they might be.

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, nottingram said:

Yep, not a chance now we've missed out on a probable back up defensive midfielder.

What you on about? Isn't this the worst thing to have happened in the history of the world? :ph34r:

Just now, curtains said:

You know what don't ever moan if we lose games from now on I'll be interested to see what happens. 

OK I won't.

Didn't realise he was that good we would never lose a game again.

8 minutes ago, curtains said:

No chance now 

At worst, shouldn't this be "less chance now".  Still too early in the season to write any outcome off surely? Even if we have to make do and mend until January, plenty of teams have come up on the rails after Christmas and got promoted (or, in our case, plenty of teams have been top at Christmas and cocked it up).  What I mean is, this a long long season, twists and turns aplenty to come.  You never know, all these comings and goings and other shenanigans might make for a interesting season (if not necessarily a successful one).

Just now, LazloW said:

At worst, shouldn't this be "less chance now".  Still too early in the season to write any outcome off surely? Even if we have to make do and mend until January, plenty of teams have come up on the rails after Christmas and got promoted (or, in our case, plenty of teams have been top at Christmas and cocked it up).  Ypu never know, all these comings and goings and other shenanigans might make for a interesting season.

Mate I've written the season off as regards top 6 

23 minutes ago, RamsPolls said:

I understand people are hearing that Birmingham may release Keiftenbeld from his contract. 

I just can't see it myself. They know we're seriously interested in him and will pay a fee. Be very surprised to see this happen... 

Only the nobs on SkySportsNews talk like that!

Just now, reveldevil said:

I'd follow Derby County ladies, but the terms of my parole prevent it.

In that case hang around, by all accounts we are so thin on the ground we will be bringing in players from the ladies squad. 

17 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

Last straw for me, yet again we're the laughing stock of the football world.

I've just been on the Arsenal forum, UptheArse.com, and this comment is telling.

''Nevermind son about us turning down £60m for a player who's taking fackin liberties, and is on his bike as soon as the season ends, while failing to persuade all our other players to sign new deals.

Ave you herd about them Northerners Derby?

The dozy bankers only agreed to sign a Brum reserve, for the total of the Chileans weekly wedge, only for the daft cant to sign the wrong box!

Puts Arseneholes management into perspective, thank gawd we don't have that pair of plums in charge''.

You're welcome to join me at Nottingham Forest, the pride of England.

Just now, McLovin said:

You're welcome to join me at Nottingham Forest, the pride of England.

I'd rather tear my own arms off and beat myself to the death with them, thanks.

Maybe just one arm actually, I'm not sure I have the flexibility or the core strength to use my legs as weapon holders.

Tis but a scratch!

When players contracts are cancelled by mutual consent it normally involves some kind of pay off, whatever fee could've been agreed, take off 300k then we pay that to Kieftenbeld as a signing on fee so Birmingham get their money and we get the player....but from what I can gather even though he would be a Derby player he still wouldnt be able to play until Jan

5 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

OK I won't.

Didn't realise he was that good we would never lose a game again.

Max Bird being talked about by Rowett for Barnsley game. 

He is a very good player but is he good enough just yet.  

Hope you are right and I am wrong and Derby do finish top 6. 

3 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

I'd rather tear my own arms off and beat myself to the death with them, thanks.

Maybe just one arm actually, I'm not sure I have the flexibility or the core strength to use my legs as weapon holders.

Tis but a scratch!

Your loss! I've learned to support more than one team now and that way you can't be disappointed. For example, it's times like these that make me happy to also support other teams like, Notts Forest, Liverpool and Real Madrid. If one of my teams does poorly then there is a chance that one of my other teams are doing well.

4 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

In that case hang around, by all accounts we are so thin on the ground we will be bringing in players from the ladies squad. 

Hope not, not sure I can stretch to an upper tier ST to keep legal.

Archived