Whips

David

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, GboroRam said:

Maybe use a better quality chocolate?

Just now, richinspain said:

I did think of that, but then I would just buy a Cadbury's Dairy Milk if I was only in it for the chocolate 

Thinking about it, if they could make the whip egg shaped, with Cadbury's chocolate, and filled with white and yellow fondant they'd be perfect ?

I've just told the missus, and she twatted me for voting Leave, before storming off.

I hope we have a second referendum, the only time she shuts up is when her mouth is full of nuts and cream.

Being married, I relied on them little curly turds for some peace.

41 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

I've just told the missus, and she twatted me for voting Leave, before storming off.

I hope we have a second referendum, the only time she shuts up is when her mouth is full of nuts and cream.

Fnarr fnarr

48 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

They are being rebadged as Brexit whips

2 hours ago, GboroRam said:

They are being rebadged as Brexit whips

I did suggest she could buy the new version, and add a 69p bag of walnuts to the cost to get the same effect. 

Not the same apparently, how will Brexit be a success with that attitude?

She's also called Teresa btw, but 20 years of marriage has taught me it's a case of no, rather than May, regardless of the question.

PistoldPete2
5 hours ago, David said:

Costs too much to stick a walnut on now Nestle reckon

DHWh9DpXoAAZz8N.jpg-large.jpeg

Suitable for people with nut allergies? What about those of us that don't have nut allergies? What next ? No nuts in a marathon, I mean snickers .

• 3 weeks later...

Archived