DCFC Fans - Three Men, One Room & Competition - Part 2

David

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, BurtonRam7 said:

I also tried to leave a review, but I'm not sure it will show because I left one months ago (I'm a hardcore fan of the podcast, definitely worthy of a separate prize draw). This was my effort:

IMG_0487.thumb.PNG.f437a339c58a3712a3a15c3e1d1b27fd.PNG

Well that's a fiver @David owes me.

He thought that one was from @Alex W himself.

3 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

I also tried to leave a review, but I'm not sure it will show because I left one months ago (I'm a hardcore fan of the podcast, definitely worthy of a separate prize draw). This was my effort:

Yep it's there, I will 100% do something for those that reviewed before this, maybe a signed photo of myself in a mankini. As you may have heard it just blurted out my mouth, wasn't pre planned or thought of, was only after I realised what about the people before. 

It's just going to be tricky to know who they are and link them to usernames. Will it let you edit or review again by a chance?

IMG_0802.PNG

7 minutes ago, David said:

Yep it's there, I will 100% do something for those that reviewed before this, maybe a signed photo of myself in a mankini. As you may have heard it just blurted out my mouth, wasn't pre planned or thought of, was only after I realised what about the people before. 

It's just going to be tricky to know who they are and link them to usernames. Will it let you edit or review again by a chance?

IMG_0802.PNG

I knew that one was up there, I was saying that the new one I wrote may not appear.

Couldn't find a way to edit it, hopefully my new one will appear though, as that has my username attached.

2 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

I knew that one was up there, I was saying that the new one I wrote may not appear.

Couldn't find a way to edit it, hopefully my new one will appear though, as that has my username attached.

Ohhh I see, I'll keep an eye out

18 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

You're off the Christmas card list, you louzy drunk. 

Archived