Favourite Seat at Pride Park?

Pottig

After two seasons in the South Stand I convinced my lads to move out so we can enjoy the match sitting down..... they actually prefer it. Costs a bit more but get the atmosphere of the South stand and an amazing view. South west upper but 5 rows from the front and over hanging that corner flag.... so now you know, you can all flick the V's and lob pukka pies at me. ??

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, Redcar said:

After two seasons in the South Stand I convinced my lads to move out so we can enjoy the match sitting down..... they actually prefer it. Costs a bit more but get the atmosphere of the South stand and an amazing view. South west upper but 5 rows from the front and over hanging that corner flag.... so now you know, you can all flick the V's and lob pukka pies at me. ??

Your legs have 'gone' have they? ;) I'm young and sprightly so I should hope standing won't be an issue for me :ph34r:

10 minutes ago, curtains said:

West Upper no contest 

This is where I was looking initially. Will try it out next time!

On 8/7/2017 at 15:49, Pottig said:

So I'm getting tickets for the home game v Wolves on Saturday. It will be my first home game since our glorious, unforgettable 3-1 pre-season win against Real Mallorca in August 2003 (I guess that makes me something like a 1/1000000th of a fan?).

Anyway, was wondering what your preferred seats are in the house since I'm indecisive and it's been 14 years since I went. Any seats to avoid etc?

COYR

My favourite seat is my seat - Had it since we moved in - Not moving thanks

4 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

My favourite seat is my seat - Had it since we moved in - Not moving thanks

Would a scrumptious pre-game meal at The Yard sway you?

...not that they're paying me for the plug or anything :ph34r:

17 minutes ago, Pottig said:

Would a scrumptious pre-game meal at The Yard sway you?

...not that they're paying me for the plug or anything :ph34r:

My mum always does sausage and mash before the game when I get off the train from London - So nothing can beat that I'm afraid

Archived