Fans stop slating players please get behind team

garrym1968

Although blackman isn't too my favorite player he has had a lot of injuries ,we don't know if he has settled in the area etc quite a few players take flax from how much we pay when you look at martin for instance cost nothing scrored goals gets criticised for ending up on his backside .I remember paul goddard and dean saunders together were perfect but in the end goddard couldn't settle in the area and left after 1 season. Some players in a more reasonable market like vydra wouldn't cost 8m more 2.5m and johnson would of cost say 2m and butterfield 1.5m but today average football players that have 1 good season in a balanced team cost far too much , glad gary rowwet is saying he will only pay reasonable money for players .For me now Tom Lawrence rejected 7m i would wait  longer for him i am sure there are players cheaper same quality abroad or at home

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rowett has in my opinion addressed defence ,goalkeeping ok, just AM and winger although would be interestin to see weiman russell anya , russell even bennet looking at his form in the u23 and preseason what little i saw figure this year so even without any players i would be prepared to wait longer even next year for a few more changes

Preseaon buys so far 

Tom Huddlestone 2m a still good left right foot ,superb long and short passes Buy of the season if stay fit STEAL

Andre Wisdom 2m+ solid young defender ,eager 6ft good buy for me 

Curtis Davies 6ft solid good range of passing long and short STEAL 500k 

Keep up the good work GR

5 hours ago, garrym1968 said:

Please, please, please can you so called derby fans stop slating Keogh for being bad captain, you will see a better player this year with the players around him.Same I think for vydra, weiman, Butterfield and Johnson and maybe even Russell and Bennett with Huddlestone's passing. Ince has gone and Hughes and Christie has gone for reasonable fee they also wanted to leave I believe, you could tell in some games. If this is the squad so be it we will finish in top six we don't need to pay stupid money on players we Are not forest we are DCFC be proud TEAM.

I go home and away and if I have a opinion that i would like to share on this forum i will do even if i think the whole team is s****, that's what it's about, weather anyone agrees or not that's their opinion, if we all became a bunch of happy clappers there would be no point in watching football or going on forums. . . 

Everyone is entitled to say how they feel on any subject at any time.

Even more so when paying to watch something for the sake of entertainment.

I've paid out thousands over the years to watch football matches, martial arts, boxing, trips to the cinema and so on.

I believe that gives me a right to comment on the film, match or fight as I'm paying for entertainment.

Throw into the mix a fans love for their football team and opinions will always be emotive and divisive.

However some people just want to moan, pi.s and bi.ch  about everything and everybody which just gets tiresome.

Some even get personal about such things and the utter bolloc.s and even hatred that can be felt in some posts leaves a very unpleasant feel to things.

If your not a fan of something or someone then why waste so much time and emotion going on.

Say your piece and move on.

Realism with a dose of optimism and pessimism thrown in is healthy and expected.

However the attitude of some seems to be "I always think the worst and if something good happens its a bonus!"

Fu.k that! 

I see the expected posts with people defending their right to moan. Ok, you've paid your money, well so have I and tbh it gets me down listening to fat old farts who couldn't run for a bus slating players every single game. What about my right to watch without the claptrap? 

The fans repeating ad infinitum 'give GR time' will be the same ones saying 'something's got to be done' if we're flirting with the bottom 3 come Christmas. 

I unfollowed dozens on Twitter for being personal about players and particularly Mel Morris. 

As @angieram says, this forum is a no go area when some posters are on one. 

37 minutes ago, Mick Brolly said:

I go home and away and if I have a opinion that i would like to share on this forum i will do even if i think the whole team is s****, that's what it's about, weather anyone agrees or not that's their opinion, if we all became a bunch of happy clappers there would be no point in watching football or going on forums. . . 

There's being a happy clapper then there's being the deluded, moaning, miserable gits who just sit in the stands and slag off players due to some irrational hatred. I love discussion, I just despise the people who constantly spout 'lmao Keogh is awful worst player ever in a derby shirt' and can provide 0 evidence to back it up other than 'Wembley'.

Edit: To add as well, the season hasn't even started and people are throwing wobblies over players. We got outplayed by one of the best teams in Germany the other day and some people sounded like they were going to top themselves. The English equivalent would have been losing to Liverpool or Arsenal.

3 hours ago, Ewe Ram said:

I see the expected posts with people defending their right to moan. Ok, you've paid your money, well so have I and tbh it gets me down listening to fat old farts who couldn't run for a bus slating players every single game. What about my right to watch without the claptrap? 

The fans repeating ad infinitum 'give GR time' will be the same ones saying 'something's got to be done' if we're flirting with the bottom 3 come Christmas. 

I unfollowed dozens on Twitter for being personal about players and particularly Mel Morris. 

As @angieram says, this forum is a no go area when some posters are on one. 

I get pissed off with the young skinny farts spouting claptrap but it's a free country and if everyone's opinion was the same it would be so boring.

I haven't got a problem with people going to a match and then coming away and giving a honest opinion about the team performance and highlighting players for either praise or criticism based on that game. But some people will hold an opinion of certain players no matter how good or poor their performance was and will post the same crap time and time again. Base your opinion on facts and not because you hold a grudge over previous games. 

"In Chinese philosophy, yin and yang (also yin–yang or yin yang, 陰陽 yīnyáng "dark–bright") describe how seemingly opposite or contrary forces may actually be complementary, interconnected, and interdependent in the natural world, and how they may give rise to each other as they interrelate to one another."

IMG_0934.PNG

Archived