Signed: Tom Lawrence - Undisclosed fee, long term contract

RamsFan10

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

Thank you i-Ram. You seem a nice chap too. I do have a brand new, as yet unworn, Aquascutum raincoat in my wardrobe. It is class and when I do wear it, as appropriate, it will keep me dry and look top notch. Class is timeless. Bryson is no old comfy coat. I'll remind you of that when he bags his dozen-th goal around about Feb 2018*. :mellow:

* based on being played, in the appropriate position, and having a regular place in the side. 

If you are right Ella l will be a very happy man. If l were you l would give that Aquascutum a good airing over the months to come. If l were Rowett l would thank Craig for his excellent service over the years, but let him know that he wasn't a fundamental part of my future plans.

I think with Butters we may ultimately need to drive out into the countryside and leave him at the side of the road.

cruel but.....

31 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

If you are right Ella l will be a very happy man. If l were you l would give that Aquascutum a good airing over the months to come. If l were Rowett l would thank Craig for his excellent service over the years, but let him know that he wasn't a fundamental part of my future plans.

Ok...I will of course remind you if I am right. :mellow:

43 minutes ago, RamNut said:

I think with Butters we may ultimately need to drive out into the countryside and leave him at the side of the road.

cruel but.....

Send him out for a drive with wisdom?

50 minutes ago, EnigmaRam said:

In a possession based team butters is good. If you want positive play and to move the ball forward quickly he ain't. 

Just my opinion of course

I like Butterfield and I still believe if we ever get a manager who plays to Butterfields strengths, he could be one of the best midfielders in this division.

I still think he could be deadly sat behind a striker.

10 hours ago, i-Ram said:

I think he once said he was a Derby fan. Bit like me, but l am now beginning to enjoy the pretence.

Jack O'C took him to Derby games while filming some mediocre movie. It supposedly got him hooked, but I think thats according to Jack rather than Clooney himself.

I think George was just excited to join Robert Lindsay's level, in at least some sense.

On Mr.Lawrence, I assume there's no actual news?

At £7m i doubt we are going to pursue this.

maybe middlesbro will stump up the money.

if not then i expect we'll wait until his contract is running down.

it could be a case of Merry Christmas Mr Lawrence.

Archived