Arsenal

froggg

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The top 4 have all been very good.

spurs - most goals scored, fewest conceded, least number of defeats - could have won the league by a mile.

45 minutes ago, RamNut said:

The top 4 have all been very good.

spurs - most goals scored, fewest conceded, least number of defeats - could have won the league by a mile.

Spurs 16 points ahead of their haul last season. 

Harry Kane 29 goals whilst missing nearly 2 months of the season with injury. 

Remarkable that they won't win anything with that record. 

3 hours ago, Squid said:

Might do them good being out of the champions league. It helped Leicester & Chelsea. Who knows, arsenal might even finish 3rd without the distractions of the champions league next season! 

I think Arsenal and their fans will enjoy endless two leg Europa league ties before going out in a semi final having played "all these extra unfair games" and finish 7th.

There are 6 teams all very capable of finishing in the top 4, so there will be 2 very unhappy teams each year.

I am amused that Mourinho finished 6 points behind Wenger having spent loads of money and isn't facing the same criticism. 

1 minute ago, sage said:

There are 6 teams all very capable of finishing in the top 4, so there will be 2 very unhappy teams each year.

I am amused that Mourinho finished 6 points behind Wenger having spent loads of money and isn't facing the same criticism. 

Saved by the Europa League, lose against Ajax the media will catch on

Archived