Forest's Greek Tragedy

Day

3 hours ago, needles said:

Tricky game at Fulham. Anyone can lose there.

Thing is, they're 9 points off the bottom three and sinking, third of a season to play. 6 new players to integrate and yet another new manager to get to grips with.

Could easily be a horrible end to the season for them...

Blooming heck, Karanka didn't last long then.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its embarrassing really. We are making fun, yet we know in notts the season ends in August with the annual championship win, with the exception this year of winning the cup in January.

Add to that the annual defence of the champions league, and key figures from Barcelona coming to take tips from the immense football on show at the council ground.

Makes me so jealous of our oh so famous neighbours.

Occasionally I venture over to the 'dark side' on LTLF to see whats being said, first post I read was blaming ref again, seems most of their defeats have been down to the ref this year. (Perhaps they should take into account last season the results against Newcastle and us which they got points due to referring errors and that kept them up.)

Also read a comment that Johnny Russell was crap and when they had seen him play he was always rubbish.....

Boom...

The only positive thing they have to hold on to is that there are at least 3 teams that will be relegated before them, there is no way they can lose a 9 point gap in the remaining 16 games, 3 out of following six I reckon it will be. Though Birmingham have had a mini run, but hey, most will.

19 Birmingham 30

20 Bolton 29

21 Barnsley 27

22 Hull 26

23 Sunderland 25

24 Burton 24

1 hour ago, McRamFan said:

The only positive thing they have to hold on to is that there are at least 3 teams that will be relegated before them, there is no way they can lose a 9 point gap in the remaining 16 games, 3 out of following six I reckon it will be. Though Birmingham have had a mini run, but hey, most will.

19 Birmingham 30

20 Bolton 29

21 Barnsley 27

22 Hull 26

23 Sunderland 25

24 Burton 24

You sure?

32 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

You sure?

If Sheffield Wednesday don't start scoring soon they could very easily get dragged in too. Still feel Sunderland will go down and unfortunately feel Burton will get overwhelmed due to their poor home form.  

Could get intense into the final few games though!

8 minutes ago, Ewethanised said:

If Sheffield Wednesday don't start scoring soon they could very easily get dragged in too. Still feel Sunderland will go down and unfortunately feel Burton will get overwhelmed due to their poor home form.  

Could get intense into the final few games though!

Forest form is poor, over last 10 games 8 points i think, if that carries on they will finish on about 47 points i think.

Someone always seems to pick points up towards the end of the season, still can see Hull and Sunderland doing this.

Could be very tight.

19 hours ago, Paul71 said:

Forest form is poor, over last 10 games 8 points i think, if that carries on they will finish on about 47 points i think.

20 hours ago, Paul71 said:

You sure?

You kind of answered your own question, even on current form they should be OK. Don't forget they are waiting for that new manager bounce effect to kick in, perhaps in August...

6 hours ago, McRamFan said:

You kind of answered your own question, even on current form they should be OK. Don't forget they are waiting for that new manager bounce effect to kick in, perhaps in August...

Another Promotion medal for them in August then! How many is that now?

4 hours ago, Ewethanised said:

Another Promotion medal for them in August then! How many is that now?

Two stand-alone promotions and one cup-and-league double.

15 minutes ago, Steve How Hard? said:

That's a good signing to be fair. Decent midfielder for this level even though he's a doppelganger for Prince Harry.

Is this him?

v3-James-Hewitt.jpg

46 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

They’re really pulling out all the stops to grab 14th place and make it their own. 

Maybe the forest fans were right , they would have been better off with Krankie rather than Karanka.

Archived