Oladapo Afolayan

Carnero

SWANSEA are among a host of teams keeping tabs on Solihull Moors non-League striker sensation Oladapo Afolayan.

The 19-year-old former Chelsea trainee has scored four goals in his three starts for the National League side.

He joined Solihull in February but trains just once a week while he studies at Loughborough University, where he still has two more years to complete an engineering degree.

Afolayan was with Chelsea from eight to 14, then widened his football education in Canada with Toronto before returning to England to continue his studies.

Scouts from Barnsley, Grimsby, Blackburn, Derby, Leicester, Birmingham and Sheffield United have all been to watch him.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/602595/Swansea-Leicester-Oladapo-Afolayan-Solihull-Moors-non-league-rumours-gossip-news

---

Not a player I know much about personally, but I'm sure @David will be able to fill us in (oo er) in due course.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Saul Pimpson said:

Not a player I know much about personally, but I'm sure @David will be able to fill us in (oo er) in due course.

Avoid. 

He's not even on FIFA Ultimate Team which means he would be bronze at best if we signed him.

Plus I worry how Ramage would pronounce his name.

Archived