We need more athleticism.

Curtains

5 minutes ago, curtains said:

Who is Zanzala .

Have you watched the lad play !

Seriously you don't know ? And yes. Powerful quick goalscoring machine that knocks defenders around like bowling pins ... he plays for some team in the East Midlands - a gem. 

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Ninos said:

Seriously you don't know ? And yes. Powerful quick goalscoring machine that knocks defenders around like bowling pins ... he plays for some team in the East Midlands - a gem. 

I have seen him play and I tell you Blackman is better at the moment  than Zanzala 

4 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

I wouldn't care a toss if Martin's head to frame ratio was totally different to Piazon. In similar number if games played, Martin has twice as many goals for Fulham this season.

That'll do for me - he's coming back next season so you better get used to it.

I admire your quality of ... let's see what do we call that ... Hope ? love? Blind faith? He has a small chance of coming back and then again a small chance of actually starting. It's all about probability at this point and he's not coming back to his known admirer -the Wally - is he? He's coming to a revamper manager who's constantly talking about major change and adding pace grit and effort. That sound like a Martin scenario to you? 

5 minutes ago, Ninos said:

I know you're a big fan of Zanzala, but you can't make any serious judgement of an attackers ability in reserve football. Your assertion that he's the second coming of Christ when he hasn't played a single game for the first team (not entirely his fault given his injuries), is baffling. 

Mason Bennett bullies defenders at reserve level. He's got a long way to go before making the first team. Callum Ball bullied defenders in the reserves (scored a club record number of goals as well), no idea where he is at the moment. Kwame Thomas bullied defenders, he's now on the bench at Coventry. 

5 minutes ago, curtains said:

I have seen him play and I tell you Blackman is better at the moment  than Zanzala 

Obviously because he's out with an ACL. 

By that comment - of saying you're an expert and after just saying you didn't know who he was - I'm ending debate with you. 

I've seen him numerous times and my impression is exactly the same as Sheringham. He's a gem.

2 minutes ago, Ninos said:

I admire your quality of ... let's see what do we call that ... Hope ? love? Blind faith? He has a small chance of coming back and then again a small chance of actually starting. It's all about probability at this point and he's not coming back to his known admirer -the Wally - is he? He's coming to a revamper manager who's constantly talking about major change and adding pace grit and effort. That sound like a Martin scenario to you? 

Your forgetting that if Martin and Rowett don't get on, all Martin has to do is wait until the end of September when the next manager might fancy him!

3 minutes ago, Ninos said:

Obviously because he's out with an ACL. 

By that comment - of saying you're an expert and after just saying you didn't know who he was - I'm ending debate with you. 

I've seen him numerous times and my impression is exactly the same as Sheringham. He's a gem.

Ending debate fair enough Ninos but you are expecting too much from Zanzala too soon .

He has potential that's all and he's no Teddy Sheringham who is more like the way Chris Martin plays.

Zanzala is more like say a Rashford type player. 

He has only played reserve football at the minute. 

1 minute ago, PodgeyRam said:

I know you're a big fan of Zanzala, but you can't make any serious judgement of an attackers ability in reserve football. Your assertion that he's the second coming of Christ when he hasn't played a single game for the first team (not entirely his fault given his injuries), is baffling. 

Mason Bennett bullies defenders at reserve level. He's got a long way to go before making the first team. Callum Ball bullied defenders in the reserves (scored a club record number of goals as well), no idea where he is at the moment. Kwame Thomas bullied defenders, he's now on the bench at Coventry. 

No he doesn't and no he didn't. And you can gauge a lot from the U23 team. It's not championship which itself isn't premier league, but Don't be ridiculous just to be contrary.

Bennett doesn't bully players he's quick, and Thomas is a lanky leaper, good in the air but not a brickhouse. Neither have the game impact potential of Z.

If he gets his opportunity he will take it. And he will.

What he needs is HIS team ,, if there is one thing I don't want more than anything else next season it's us fans thinking and feeling that these players have cost another manager his job ,, for me no more clinging on to the past and saying we should just tweak and a total rebuild is not needed ,, rowett needs to only keep players he feels he can trust to give him their all every time they cross the line no matter what position he plays them in or what role he asks them to play ,, rowett needs to build his team then be judged on it

1 hour ago, curtains said:

Ending debate fair enough Ninos but you are expecting too much from Zanzala too soon .

He has potential that's all and he's no Teddy Sheringham who is more like the way Chris Martin plays.

Zanzala is more like say a Rashford type player. 

He has only played reserve football at the minute. 

Toddy was referring to Sheringham's opinion on Zanzala - which may or may not be #toddyfacts

1 hour ago, Ninos said:

Sounds absolutely spot on actually,glad you are finally on board

Archived