Bustler Market

TomBustler1884

I'm starting a new venture (nothing flag or 1884 Group related!)

Some of you might be aware of events like Peddler Market in Sheffield or Digbeth Dining Club in Birmingham. Basically, really popular events where you get a few street food traders, a good bar, and some decent music together. We've not really had anything like it in Derby yet, so me and a few other folks thought we'd give it a go. It will be lots of different types of food and will change each month but should have something for everyone.

We will be opening (hopefully) in May, run one weekend monthly through the summer then see where we are. If it's something you might be interested in (amazing fresh food), you can get more information from any of the following

Twitter - @bustlermarket

Facebook - @bustlermarket

Instagram - @bustler_market

Web - www.bustlermarket.co.uk

We will put more info out very soon and will post on here - dates, venue, etc - when I can and if this doesn't break any rules posting details of events? Sorry @David if it does, happy to remove if necessary!

Hope to see you there!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

good luck with your new venture, sounds a great idea, might be worth contacting Mel and asking if you could set up a few stands outside PP during match day, nice variation of food would be good for business and give the rams some much deserved reputation :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, The 1884 Group said:

Quick update - our first event will be on May 27th. Then the last weekend of every month after that to September.

May is a Saturday only, the others will be Friday and Saturday.

Lineup and venue to be announced soon!

http://www.bustlermarket.co.uk/bustler-is-nearly-here/

I don't have a hipster beard, can I still come?

Just now, The 1884 Group said:

I just need to point out I've had a beard since I was 21, well before they were cool!

I'd rather you grew one, there's time, but I guess we'll let you in if not. Maybe we should sell them?

I can't grow a beard, it looks like a pubescent boys :lol:

13 hours ago, LesterRam said:

I don't have a hipster beard, can I still come?

Do you drink cloudy cider out of your own tin mug?

52 minutes ago, StivePesley said:

Me neither - we have something in common :o

you have a short memory, Hitler appreciation society Christmas ball 1996, swingers anonymous meetings and don't forget uk fetish against corrupt corporations 1998, its nice we share so much :lol::ph34r:

47 minutes ago, LesterRam said:

you have a short memory, Hitler appreciation society Christmas ball 1996, swingers anonymous meetings and don't forget uk fetish against corrupt corporations 1998, its nice we share so much :lol::ph34r:

That was YOU in the gimp mask??? Such soft hands....

9 hours ago, LesterRam said:

Did i blame you for Experian?

Difficult to say really. You had your obnoxious hat on, but the actual degree of obnoxiousness is moot.

Archived