Podcast Update

Day

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

People would if they could.....:p

We're finally recording tonight, David might have become a zombie by then by the sounds of it but if he can still push the on/off switch for his recording software then we should be fine. 

Quick update (again), David still suffering, we'll do our best to get something out as and when we can. I'm looking into software again tonight so that we can have a backup recorder, we've struggled with recording software for PC that doesn't sound horrific. Any suggestions welcomed! 

3 minutes ago, David said:

You're only jealous that I don't text you back

I wasn't checking my phone every minute or anything like that, I wasn't at all bothered that you were ignoring me, all childish like.

22 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

If you can't record it, why don't you type it up and post it?

That way the hearing impaired aren't excluded either, win win.

We've been rubbish.

Thanks for listening 

Hopefully a few wins before my throat clears up and it won't be, it's a right mess at the minute and I don't want to give any false hope of a new recording date just yet despite the daily are we nearly there yet messages from Alex. Eager to moan bless him, fails to realise you can't predict when a throat clears up! Be horrendous right now.

I have penned a few thoughts down to get out there, not posted much on the forum, saving it up 

Archived