Podcast Update

David

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, ColonelBlimp said:

Is the Podcast officially dead now then? 

Is there any reason it can't be done with only Scott and Alex?

Have had to start listening to the Derby County Podcast instead.

Missing my fix so get it effin sorted.

No and yes.

No it's not dead, yes there is a reason why those two can't do it alone.

Scott uses his Xbox for Skype so has no way of recording, Alex is a peasent with Tesco internet and a Windows laptop which we can't find an app that actually works to record on, we have tried.

I am getting better tho thanks for asking, hopefully back after the international break.

1 hour ago, David said:

No and yes.

No it's not dead, yes there is a reason why those two can't do it alone.

Scott uses his Xbox for Skype so has no way of recording, Alex is a peasent with Tesco internet and a Windows laptop which we can't find an app that actually works to record on, we have tried.

I am getting better tho thanks for asking, hopefully back after the international break.

ah yes, sorry. I didn't actually say I hope you get better soon. 

I thought it, really I did.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It is coming, just not sure when.

After my throat finally cleared up we had a week or two where it was possible I guess to record but it just didn't happen, it's tricky as we record quite late and knowing it will be a pretty long one it's hard to start at 10pm like usual and getting that earlier time where we could all be on has been difficult.

Since then Alex has been in the process of moving, still waiting for internet to be installed. (next week I believe) 

Think the plan is to record in 2 parts as we've missed so much and didn't want to ramble on for hours. 

I am hopeful it will be out by the end of the month, just don't quote me on that.

1 minute ago, David said:

It is coming, just not sure when.

After my throat finally cleared up we had a week or two where it was possible I guess to record but it just didn't happen, it's tricky as we record quite late and knowing it will be a pretty long one it's hard to start at 10pm like usual and getting that earlier time where we could all be on has been difficult.

Since then Alex has been in the process of moving, still waiting for internet to be installed. 

Think the plan is to record in 2 parts as we've missed so much and didn't want to ramble on for hours. 

I am hopeful it will be out by the end of the month, just don't quote me on that.

IMO it would be better just after pre season training starts. 

More a look into what the new season should  be like. 

1 minute ago, Leicester Ram said:

Need a podcast on what's happened this season, there's about a billion ******* talking points!

Oh ok then but if it's a slagging off session I wouldn't listen. 

David is usually constructive though to be honest. 

Having recorded throughout the summer last year which was a mistake in my opinion, we struggled so much for talking points I said we would have a break this summer. If a lot happens we can jump on as and when.

We've missed so much in the last 2 months, most of which isn't really relevant now but we will most likely go over it. Been fearing a 4 hour marathon but in truth the end of the season has all ended a bit meh and with no games to cover probably won't be anywhere near that long.

Like I say hopefully get this one out in the next couple weeks, ideally asap then we will be back on a regular from late July, possibly one thrown in the middle somewhere transfers pending.

Archived