Podcast Update

David

Heads up as to what is going on with the podcast.

Last week (before Cardiff) Sunday we couldn't get everyone together, Monday seemed pointless as by time it came out we would have played again. Tuesday I was entertaining the woman in my life. Wednesday Alan had to romance his missus with a Xbox controller.

We agreed to skip that week and record Tuesday night (tonight) after Burton.

This morning I wake up to zero internet. I'm moving from BT to Sky which was supposed to go through on midnight 23rd, no downtime nothing. 

For reasons unknown due to the geographic location of BT's call centre and inability to speak any English they have cut me off today.

Sky say they can't take over until the 23rd as BT still control the phone line.

Now because Alan and Steve are Windows peasants the recording is down to me. I could tether my phones 4G to the MacBook but that would destroy my data plan after recording and uploading to PodBean/iTunes.

With Villa on Saturday and no midweek game, expect us back on Monday night recording unless we can drag Steve away from his trouser wearing missus on Sunday for an hour which is highly unlikely.

#BlameKeogh

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking forward to this one gents, as always

since the last podcast, lets be honest we've watched some utter tripe 

im looking for a right good moan off, genuinely.

no holds barred, i want it to get ugly, vent some anger, vent some anger for the people,

lets pull no punches here, name and shame. 

saw the other day the telegraph did a wishy washy 'how have the signings faired' article

where basically they bottled it by giving everyone a 6 out of 10 and saying we hadnt seen enough of them.(ok, true in some cases, but im not in a forgiving mood tonight)

say it how it is.

From clements signings onwards, be interested to see where u boys sit on these from a realistic point of view

obviously baird to be given a pay rise and a new 4 year deal with the option of a 5th year. But aside from him, who stays who goes in your chaps opinions

Would genuinely love to be on the show with u gents, really would

However, as it stands the likelihood of me getting an uninterupted evening without the mrs or the teething little one how shall we say 'getting involved' is highly unlikely but when would love to have the opportunity to chew the fat at some point in the near future.

And it alun does a quiz im game for that too lol

18 minutes ago, NottsRam77 said:

Would genuinely love to be on the show with u gents, really would

However, as it stands the likelihood of me getting an uninterupted evening without the mrs or the teething little one how shall we say 'getting involved' is highly unlikely but when would love to have the opportunity to chew the fat at some point in the near future.

And it alun does a quiz im game for that too lol

Sit in your car, and take part. You wouldn't be the first.

Just try to stop yourself connecting a hose pipe from the exhaust through the window, and you'll be fine.

I see David put the update out as he was going to... Ahem. 

David's throat still wasn't up to it and we made a group decision to plan for the weekend (If Scott's missus will let him). We received a few offers for guests but the others came too late. 

We'll hopefully be putting something out by week's end with a somewhat functioning David and a likely grumpy Scott. I may well be sitting with Scott On Saturday so I'll be sure to follow up with what a positive commentary experience that is on the Pod. 

On 02/03/2017 at 23:35, Alex W said:

I see David put the update out as he was going to... Ahem. 

David's throat still wasn't up to it and we made a group decision to plan for the weekend (If Scott's missus will let him). We received a few offers for guests but the others came too late. 

We'll hopefully be putting something out by week's end with a somewhat functioning David and a likely grumpy Scott. I may well be sitting with Scott On Saturday so I'll be sure to follow up with what a positive commentary experience that is on the Pod. 

Any news? I need my podcast fix :D

Archived