Big Overhaul - New Squad - Who?

mrdave85

8 minutes ago, Papahet said:

What was he doing for the Danny Graham goal then? pause at 1:44

Just does his usual stance of arm waving

Pathetic mate. Christie and Pearce were on Graham, it's their mistake if you're pointing fingers :lol:

Edit: Pause at 1:42 if you like

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Papahet said:

Give over LOL.

His positioning  and awareness for that Reading second was ridiculous. 

Yeah we won the game, but again it sugarcoats how poor the defense is

I can't agree or disagree because that highlight doesn't show where they started. If he was, I'd put my hands up but that replay doesn't show us. Sorry. 

1 minute ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

So marking his man from the corner classed as howler.. :lol: you ignored the our 1st goal he PLAYED A PART OF IT. 

He's a fookin defender isn't he? Aren't they meant to DEFEND the goal? "Marking his man"? He doesn't even do that if you watch the clip. He stands there and let's the player go completely unmarked.

But you and the Keyore gang will blantley ignore that of course

37 minutes ago, Papahet said:

Hmmmm hmmmmmm hmmm?  kind of a reply is that? 

Roos - Nowhere near the first team nowadays, didn't excel in his loan spells. Move him on for his own good

Russell - Too inconsistent, doesn't take his chances. Probably rated for his crappy beard and tattoo's more than his actual footballing ability

Bryson - A shadow of the player from 13-14, another who is hyped to be a messiah on here. Bang average in 2017

Blackman - Ha-Ha right

Keogh - Too many howlers, too many times we've failed with him in the side. it's time to change it.

Vydra - Crap without Deeney; WBA, Reading and now here. Another overrated player costing us a fortune.

Let's stick with the class of 2014 (Keogh, Bryson, Thorne, Hughes, Martin, Russell)  forever and see where we get, guarantee it won't be to the Premiership.

You were moaning about this

So if somebody doesn't  rate a player as highly as you, you'll question their judgement on football? What The ****

Yet you had already said this to me because my opinion on certain things don't match yours

We are not anywhere near good enough to get out this league with them, wakeup.

That is what the hmmm was all about. 

2 minutes ago, mrdave85 said:

I can't agree or disagree because that highlight doesn't show where they started. If he was, I'd put my hands up but that replay doesn't show us. Sorry. 

So you wasn't at the game basically. You wouldn't need me to stick highlights up if you were. Show's how little attention you pay in the games if anything doesn't it?

Just now, Papahet said:

He's a fookin defender isn't he? Aren't they meant to DEFEND the goal? "Marking his man"? He doesn't even do that if you watch the clip. He stands there and let's the player go completely unmarked.

Does he though? That replay doesn't show who he was meant to be marking. 

Just like you're ignoring the involvement he has in us scoring, c'est la vie :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, Papahet said:

Well done, there is another defenders in the box you know but ignored it lol. You're embarrassing yourself anyway.. 

21 minutes ago, mrdave85 said:

Conveniently ignoring the great retention and strength before getting the ball away for our first goal, but I don't think two misplaced passes could be classed as "howlers"

A really poor pass for the first, the second was just a weak header (which all of our defenders do a lot off)

2 minutes ago, rynny said:

Yet you had already said this to me because my opinion on certain things don't match yours

Brilliant:lol:

20 minutes ago, mrdave85 said:

Giving away a penalty, debatable as a "howler". Where was the other one? 

Was in no mans land for the penalty. Other two goals once again collectively poor defensively from the whole team. In those situations I've noticed the defence always back off and have to make last minute lunges. It's something that has crept in over the last few years 

1 minute ago, Papahet said:

So you wasn't at the game basically. You wouldn't need me to stick highlights up if you were. Show's how little attention you pay in the games if anything doesn't it?

S***, you've got me. I can't remember every player our defence was supposed to mark at every set piece we've ever defended at every game I've ever been to. If you can, kudos to you and your great memory. 

I'm sure you were putting these up to try and support your opinion of Keogh having "howlers", instead you've showed 1 or 2 at best, and 2 highlights of Keogh creating/assisting goals. 

5 minutes ago, rynny said:

Hmmm hmmmmm though?

Seriously that's the lamest of lame replies and you are actually a mod for material like that? Christ.

Just now, mrdave85 said:

S***, you've got me. I can't remember every player our defence was supposed to mark at every set piece we've ever defended at every game I've ever been to. If you can, kudos to you and your great memory. 

I'm sure you were putting these up to try and support your opinion of Keogh having "howlers", instead you've showed 1 or 2 at best, and 2 highlights of Keogh creating/assisting goals. 

You make a thread regarding a squad overhaul and get offended if someone suggests a player you are in love with? What a moose

Just now, Papahet said:

Hmmm hmmmmm though?

Seriously that's the lamest of lame replies and you are actually a mod for material like that? Christ.

Coming from you saying I wasn't at the game because I can't remember who Keogh was supposed to mark during one game? 

Just now, mrdave85 said:

Coming from you saying I wasn't at the game because I can't remember who Keogh was supposed to mark during one game? 

It isn't just the marking though.

The defenders back off all the time, creates too much space and far too often they all get caught out. Keogh and Christie especially. Go on the clubs Youtube channel and watch highlights, you'll see how bad we are when sides attack us - Hull is the standout one, Hernandez destroyed them

Just now, Papahet said:

You make a thread regarding a squad overhaul and get offended if someone suggests a player you are in love with? What a moose

I made the thread for the people who suggested we need rid of the entire squad to name me players.

You jumped in bashing Keogh for howlers because you don't rate him. Which is fair enough, but don't go making stuff up because you don't like a player.

I think you also shouted Grant Leadbitter? Which is a good call IMO. 

Just now, mrdave85 said:

I made the thread for the people who suggested we need rid of the entire squad to name me players.

You jumped in bashing Keogh for howlers because you don't rate him. Which is fair enough, but don't go making stuff up because you don't like a player.

I think you also shouted Grant Leadbitter? Which is a good call IMO. 

To be honest if anyone suggests an overhaul it's a bit of an insult to our existing squad .

You can't keep every player happy. 

Archived